Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaked Last Night

Default Leaked Last Night

I have made an error there for I have removed the post. I apologize to all and will try to do better in the future.

We are the wet ones.
    Reactance is futile.
    You will be diapered.
    Last edited by bn3baby; 30-Apr-2011 at 00:15.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Nice but this would have been better as a blog post.....
    He's only a Contributor, you have to be EC+ to post or commet on a blog.

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    He's only a Contributor, you have to be EC+ to post or commet on a blog.
    I stand corrected then.... SO it must be awesome to have a crib!

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by cascadestar View Post
    How do you become a EC+?
    7 days of membership, at least 20 posts, and no neg rep, to be an EC.

user13640

Quote Originally Posted by cascadestar View Post
    How do you become a EC+?
    I think you answered your own question. Anyway I have been counting and this is the 3rd thread this week talking about the condition of someones diaper. Its getting alittle disturbing and I would like to see a stop to it. We dont need to know that. You can blog about it if you want then I dont care. Or maybe diaper chat. I dont know I have never been on diaper chat. But stop talking about the condition of your diaper and crap.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by user13640 View Post
    I think you answered your own question. Anyway I have been counting and this is the 3rd thread this week talking about the condition of someones diaper. Its getting alittle disturbing and I would like to see a stop to it. We dont need to know that. You can blog about it if you want then I dont care. Or maybe diaper chat. I dont know I have never been on diaper chat. But stop talking about the condition of your diaper and crap.
    I would have to agree with you on that one.

user13640

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    I would have to agree with you on that one.
    Well I am glad I am being agreed with on this I am getting fed up with seeing these.

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TBforever View Post
    Reply to me and tell me if you pee-pee or poo-poo in your diaper and how many times per day. Also, i'd like to say that i did both when I was asleep and sadly, i'm one of those people who roll around at night so you know where that went. Also tell me what size diapers you wear, what brand [ie: HUGGIES little movers, PAMPERS cruisers, GOODNITES, SWIMMIES.] and tell me if you poo-poo in them. Also, are you diapered 24/7 or just sometimes.
    Also that is really like crazy creepy. Why would you ask that... And why do you care what he does with his diapers. Is this site going down hill or something?

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by user13640 View Post
    Well I am glad I am being agreed with on this I am getting fed up with seeing these.
    Maybe there should be an anti-"I'mtalkingaboutmypiss/shittfilleddiapers" filter on all posts and threads.