Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: up or down?

Question up or down?

So I just recently got my first pack of "adult" sized, which of course has multiple tapes on each side. And I thought to myself does it really matter so I thought I'd pose the question to you all:

When taping, do you go from top to bottom, or bottom to top?
    Also I guess: Do you alternate sides or one side at a time?

bottom to top

Wow this topic is much cleaner than what my pervy mind though it'd be.

I have never used adult diapers, but I imagine it doesn't matter that much, or at all. If it mattered, I think they'd but it on the package.

same here: bottom to top (first both bottom tapes...)

I honestly do top-to-bottom. That way, the diaper holds on my hips while I adjust it to fit my legs. It's less hassle for me. Ultimately, I'm not sure it really matters. As long as it works for you, right?

I suspect it depends on whether you're lying down or standing up to change. I start lying down, and secure the bottom tapes, then stand up to do the top.

I usually always do the bottom tapes first and then do the top tapes.

When I first started I knew that bottom to top was the preferred method but found top to bottom to be easier. Now that I'm more practiced I still think top to bottom is easier but bottom to top affords a better fit.