Well... I like this place a lot and I feel like I know you guys. like a little family. But sometimes I feel like I'm being a bit overbearing or inconsiderate with people thanks to my low rep after being here for so long.... No this isn't really a rep topic.
I just want to gather a generalized opinion of what I bring to this community, no this isn't me quitting or nothing. I'm here for a while but I'd like to be... more usefull? See how I can improve my post put a it more umph into it or see what are things that I myself as a person can improve upon the community.
So I'd like it if you took a brief time and answered some questions about me as a user....
1. Do I seem honest.... have I seemed to ever lie about who I am or what I am or my situation? Do I seem like a creeper?
2. Am I overbearing with my opinions or closed minded?
3. Is me being a christian obvious and if so do I give Christians a bad name, like am I one of them overbearing ones that people hate?
4. Am I helpful user? Do I provide good insight or topics of discussion to this community?
5. Any other hints or tips you'd give me?
Now to be clear i"m doing this as a little part of self improvement, did a paper on globalization and I'd like to like improve myself kind of like how I viewed the world slowly improving, learning from my mistakes and getting opinions from others and just doing a general self examination. I know I"m not perfect but I can always try! Thank you for your time.... the following was a broadcast by the "Help dragsnick improve" movement. Thank you for your attention.