Thread: what diaper should i get

Question what diaper should i get

well at the moment im stuck cause at the store i might get some diapers from what ones would be better the depend fitted breifs or the tena slip maxi does either hold more pee or easier to descise or hide under clothing or should i get both to see which is better dunno id love some replys thnks for listing

I haven't tried either myself but from what I've read on the two, they seem to be about the same. They're both a mid-end diaper.

yeah looked at the reveiws and heard some bad things about the depends so il go with the tena maxi apperntly they are very good not like the premium stuff or abina

Yea, tena's are good and hold a decent amount, and are better then depends, but depends aren't too too bad.

well this has helped me deiced about this ill just get the tenas then cause i dont really need more than 1 pack at a time due to storage size thnkx for all your help