Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: christianity and diapers does it mix?

Default christianity and diapers does it mix?

yeah well does abdl against christains or not havent really loooked into it but u guys might know so yeah and yes i am christain woohoo plz awsner

I don't think God would have a problem with it. Diapers don't hurt people.

There's another recent topic about this...

http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...about-god.html

AmbezeSubHealth

It's not about God but about the Christian concept of God. I don't think the God Christians think exist would approve. He's probably waiting up there thunderbolt in hand waiting for diaper lovers to hold still long enough for him to steady his aim.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbezeSubHealth View Post
    It's not about God but about the Christian concept of God. I don't think the God Christians think exist would approve. He's probably waiting up there thunderbolt in hand waiting for diaper lovers to hold still long enough for him to steady his aim.
    This is uncalled for TC asked an honest question and you have to just answer in such a way a simple "I don't think so" would suffice. And you really have no clue at to what the Christian God is like do you? The smiting and stuff that's old testament stuff he's mellowed out now dude....

Anyway TC I"m going to answer you question as a Christian, I believe in Jesus and all that jazz I regularly go to church, the only thing that could be remotely bad is the fact that if it's a sexual fetish that's making you think lustfully and what not.... and I'm still kind of iffy on all that stuff... because honest it's a sexual fetish and I can't help it, I do act on it and I just don't feel morally wrong about watching girls in diapers and getting off on it... But that's a bigger debate.

Now in regards to the whole AB/DL thing.... taking the sexual aspect aside... it's not morally wrong, with AB you're doing something whole sum and fun and innocent, just pure innocent fun. It's better then going out and getting hammered and having sex on weekends (like most people do to relax) you're doing nothing wrong in terms of society or christianity, on the DL aspect... so you like to wear diapers and maybe wet them... they are just underwear, if you like fluffy convinient undies then more power to you I don't think God has a problem with it.... Otherwise old people with incontinence are SCREWED! and babies? Haha they probably would have been in hell but that's not the case? Why because God loves you and Me, he made us who we are with all our faults and what not. We just have to know how to deal with what he's given to us. Instead of propitiating hate I'm here supporting fellow AB's regardless of religion. Here is a nice little quote

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them; for it is to those who are childlike that the Kingdom of the Heavens belongs." Mathew 19:14

Who are more childlike then us? That's from the bible man! So don't worry about your faith and this little kink/quirk it's not a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them; for it is to those who are childlike that the Kingdom of the Heavens belongs." Mathew 19:14
    I. Love. You.

For a non-sexual AB who regresses as a form of stress relief, I'm absolutely positive that God wouldn't mind. You are not hindering your judgment or destroying the body that you were given with drugs or alcohol when you regress, so why not? I mean, yeah, regression does make you go to your happy place and you can make yourself incontinent if you feel so, but that's a different point.

In my eyes, an AB (speaking exclusively of the nonsexual type now) is even more pure than a non-AB because they're generally kind people who don't put others down or discriminate. They oftentimes know what the struggle to acceptance and self-love is and that is precisely why I don't think a good God would have anything against them. (Yeah, there can be creepers, but I'll keep them out of this for the sake of sanity.)

Which do you think God would have? A kind, lovely person who feels inclined to put on a diaper when he's stressed or a rude-ish person who destroys their lungs with smoking and drinks heavily? (Not that I think God would have anything against drinking or smoking once in a while. And even if you do have an addiction, he understands. According to the Bible, we're all his children. So why wouldn't he?)

Now for the sex part: I'd like to think that, once again, God would understand. So what if more blood flows to your penis when you're padded? Not like you choose to or anything, and it's been proven that masturbation is healthy for your body, which most believe God gave to you so you could live life on this earth. God would want your body and mind to be healthy. I think that God would want you to do whatever you need to do to be happy and balanced. He wouldn't want you to go on lengthy, self-deprecating binge and purge cycles filled with guilt and near-obsession. I mean, yes, I'm not God and I don't know what He would want of you, but I'm pretty sure that He's not the horrible, pleasure-hating guy everybody makes him out to be.

Also, Dear people-who-feel-the-need-to-hijack-this-thread-with-anti-religious-opinions, I'm not even part of this religion. In fact, I haven't stepped foot in a church since I was 8 or even younger. I don't remember. But I'm giving OP relevant advice based on my own spiritual knowledge because I don't let religion (or lack thereof) get to my head or my bed. I respect OP's beliefs despite my own spiritual views and I wish to let him know that I think Jesus was a good dude. His fanboys (and anti-fanboys) just give the whole religion a bad name. It's my humble opinion that God, like society, can evolve. God apologized for his own sins in the Old Testament, if I recall correctly, and I'd like to think that he's fluid in that sense and that He, at the end of the day, just wishes that everybody would abide by the Golden Rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

If anybody wishes for a tl;dr of that last paragraph, here it is in big ol' bold letters.

If you're not going to say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Come at me, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    I. Love. You.
    Why thank you!... I think that was directed at me right?

I. Love. You.
    Now for the sex part: I'd like to think that, once again, God would understand. So what if more blood flows to your penis when you're padded? Not like you choose to or anything, and it's been proven that masturbation is healthy for your body, which most believe God gave to you so you could live life on this earth. God would want your body and mind to be healthy. I think that God would want you to do whatever you need to do to be happy and balanced. He wouldn't want you to go on lengthy, self-deprecating binge and purge cycles filled with guilt and near-obsession. I mean, yes, I'm not God and I don't know what He would want of you, but I'm pretty sure that He's not the horrible, pleasure-hating guy everybody makes him out to be.
    The 6 Raunchiest, Most Depraved Sex Acts (From the Bible) | Cracked.com

Go to number 4, that's like the main reason I'm so unsure about the whole masturbation thing.... For people to lazy to read, Christians think masturbation is bad because of this story. Essentially God told him to impregnate his brothers sister. He had sex with her and then pulled out. "wasting the seed" He pretty much did not do what God told him to do. So in essence got smites him. Not because he wasted the seed but because he didn't do what God commanded him to do. Essentially that's the problem and main argument for Masturbation. God proceeds to tell people not to lust after other women... but this one is damn difficult.... I gots hormones and stuff but as a general rule of thumb from my experiences and knowledge.

Putting on diaper and masturbating= Good in Gods eyes or ok
    watching girl masturbate in diaper and you doing the same= Bad (from my understanding)
    Doing the same with your GF= Good... (Or so to my understanding)

It's something about respecting another persons.... person!.... XD I might be wrong... but that's my interpertation.

Butterfly Mage

A diaper is an article of clothing. Period. It's morally neutral. Peeing in a diaper is no more sinful that peeing in a toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Why thank you!... I think that was directed at me right?
    Yup sir-ee bob! Anybody who can quote nice things from the Bible is awesome. Most people just quote the bad stuff and forget all the good.

The 6 Raunchiest, Most Depraved Sex Acts (From the Bible) | Cracked.com

Go to number 4, that's like the main reason I'm so unsure about the whole masturbation thing.... For people to lazy to read, Christians think masturbation is bad because of this story. Essentially God told him to impregnate his brothers sister. He had sex with her and then pulled out. "wasting the seed" He pretty much did not do what God told him to do. So in essence got smites him. Not because he wasted the seed but because he didn't do what God commanded him to do. Essentially that's the problem and main argument for Masturbation. God proceeds to tell people not to lust after other women... but this one is damn difficult.... I gots hormones and stuff but as a general rule of thumb from my experiences and knowledge.

Putting on diaper and masturbating= Good in Gods eyes or ok
    watching girl masturbate in diaper and you doing the same= Bad (from my understanding)
    Doing the same with your GF= Good... (Or so to my understanding)

It's something about respecting another persons.... person!.... XD I might be wrong... but that's my interpertation.
    Wait... so if Wikipedia's correct, if your brother dies, you're obliged to marry his wife? Daaaaang.

I see it as being more of a 'Do what God tells you to do' than 'Don't touch yourself'. From a quick wiki walk, I'd like to believe that the whole anti-masturbation views way back when were about cleanliness and the lack of medical knowledge. Clement of Alexandria said "Because of its divine institution for the propagation of man, the seed is not to be vainly ejaculated, nor is it to be damaged, nor is it to be wasted", but that was a long time before we knew that, unlike women, men keep producing their sex cells and that only one sperm fertilized the egg anyways. I'm not sure what they thought was in semen, but they sure didn't have microscopes until the 1600's. And even then, think about how long it probably took for somebody to say 'Hm. I wonder what's in my seed...'.

Plus, it wasn't realized that one of a woman's sex cells is essential wasted every month when she menstruates. And I'm pretty sure God hasn't struck down any women for having their periods. Speaking of women... the Bible never mentions them masturbating or 'wasting seed' by not having sex during the fertile days of her cycle, right? Wouldn't that, essentially, be the same thing because the semen isn't creating a new human being?

Ps: I will never look at the Bible the same way again after reading that. I never knew that the Song of Solomon had so many references to breasts or that onanism wasn't just a word for masturbation on a hentai board.

... I think so... scat? XD The bible is awesome! That's all I know it's kinky as hell.

yeah that been my veiw but thanks for the replys i got very cool and yeah bible is a worth while book to read i guss it would fit into a neutrel prospective