Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Similar to Molicare Super Plus?

Default Similar to Molicare Super Plus?

As I've made pretty well known if you've been paying attention, Molicare Super Plus are my favorite of the diapers I have tried. I haven't tried a lot but what I have are among the big hitters in the disposable adult diaper market. I've tried:

- Molicare Super Plus
    - Abena X-Plus
    - Abena X-Plus Air
    - Abena Wings
    - Abena pullup
    - Dry 24/7

Wasn't really a fan of any of the Abenas, they don't fit me right for some reason. I like the Dry 24/7 but the medium is too big on me.

I like variety and would like to find something else I really love other than the Molicare. So for those with more experience with different brands than I do, what other brands are more similar to Molicare than Abena?

Try Tranquility ATN's (All Through the Night). I swear by these diapers. They are pretty cheap, can be found at most online retailers, and they hold a lot! I am one of those weird in-between sizes. Sometimes a medium is HUGE on me and sometimes a small is too dang tight. I've found that ATN's fit pretty much the best. I too am a huge fan of Molicares. I've tried most diapers minus the "designer" ones such as Dry 24/7 and Bambino.

I really love ordering from xpmedical and really wish they'd start carrying ATN's. Unfortunately, I have to go through Duraline and I don't trust them as much.

Also, give reagular Attends or Depends a shot. They may not be anything great to write about, but they're decent.

But it's hard to find a diaper similar to a Molicare. They are definitely unique. I haven't found anything similar to the feel, fit, and construction of a Molicare.

Interesting you say that as the ATN is the one I've been thinking the most about trying next. I have tried their boosters and love them. Probably my next order will be a bag of ATNs and the super plus contour booster. I usually order from Northshore since they ship through Amazon and I have Amazon Prime. They do put their name on the shipping label but they sell all sorts of medical supplies, not just diapers so that's no big deal to me. Northshore sells all sorts of "normal" adult diapers.

You might also try checking out DME (Disposable Medical Express) which is where I always get my Tranquility diapers from, they are great to do business with and ship discreetly. They were able to get the manufacturer of Euro-brief to start making the plastic-backed version of their Euro-briefs exclusively for them. Orders over $25 ship for free and if you download the e-catalog you can usually find a usable coupon for $5 off.

Quote Originally Posted by banter View Post
    Interesting you say that as the ATN is the one I've been thinking the most about trying next. I have tried their boosters and love them. Probably my next order will be a bag of ATNs and the super plus contour booster. I usually order from Northshore since they ship through Amazon and I have Amazon Prime. They do put their name on the shipping label but they sell all sorts of medical supplies, not just diapers so that's no big deal to me. Northshore sells all sorts of "normal" adult diapers.
    Personally I'm not a fan of ATNs....I saw them on Amazon once for like $25 for 48 with free shipping...never buying them again. They're just barely above store brand for me. If you want to try something different my new staple is active ultra plus [link], they'd be something to try at least once. They're like bambinos (but more absorbent in my opinion) but with velcro tabs. I thought the velcro was pointless at first...but if you need to take it off for messing...unexpected company...or just adjusting you don't have to worry about sticky stuff being gone or tearing plastic covers (looking at you Abena).

Yeah the active ultra plus is the other one I really want to try as I really like the idea of the velcro. I'm just more interested in ordering from some place I have ordered from already. I also find it hard to not have two or one day shipping now thanks to Amazon. I wouldn't order 48 though, would just get a bag of 12.

Yeah the active ultra plus is the other one I really want to try as I really like the idea of the velcro. I'm just more interested in ordering from some place I have ordered from already. I also find it hard to not have two or one day shipping now thanks to Amazon. I wouldn't order 48 though, would just get a bag of 12.

Yeah...I kinda didn't want 48 either (maybe it was 24..I don't remember. After the 3rd one I just wanted to get rid of them) but the cost of another bag (giving me free shipping) was just about the cost of shipping anyways.

Yeah, I pay for Amazon Prime which is a hellva deal and Northshore ships things via prime. So basically free 2-day shipping or if you just have to have something tomorrow $3.99 next day shipping for any one item. It's $79 a year which I more than justify. It's especially great around x-mas.

Yeah, I pay for Amazon Prime which is a hellva deal and Northshore ships things via prime. So basically free 2-day shipping or if you just have to have something tomorrow $3.99 next day shipping for any one item. It's $79 a year which I more than justify. It's especially great around x-mas.
    Huh...good to know. If I ever want to stock Abena again I'll check them out.

Yeah if you're like me and live with roommates and try to generally get stuff delivered when no one else is home, being able to get cheep next day shipping is a blessing.