Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Was not really going to do this but ya'll force it sooo yeah.

Name is John
    I am a DL, but been wanting to try and go into the AB,but I am in college so that is kind of hard to do.

Hello and welcome to the site!
    I understand about the being in college and how this type of lifestyle adds a challenge if you desire to keep or explore it. Especially with roomates that are not necessarily into the same stuff... What hobbies or subjects do you like?

Welcome Cookiest,

I think you will find that ADISC is a really friendly site where you can find a lot of friends and support. Pardon me for saying, but your intro was rather short. I would recommend providing some additional information about yourself. There are a lot of people here with very broad interests. If you want to make the most of your visit, I would recommend telling a bit more about yourself so that others who share your interests can respond.

I hope you find your experience here a good one. Being a AB/DL is interesting enough in itself, but you will find many others here in the college realm that can offer good advice.

Best of wishes.

Teddy Bear Cowboy