Thread: craigslist

Default craigslist

has anyone use craigslist to find babysitters or nanny's that are interested in adult babies? im not talking about the people that fucked up the fetish with liying to people or forcing people into it. i met one girl who wanted to babysit me for money but i got scared and chickened out..... any advice for me next time. tell me about your experience!

Craigslist can be incredibly dangerous, it's impossible to tell if people are really who they say they are. I don't think it's the best medium for finding a "mommy" or other parental figure. There are better sources out there, I don't know any off hand because I do not have a mommy. I have a loving girlfriend who is willing to participate when the time is right.

If you are going to continue to use craigslist, please remember to keep your priorities straight. Make sure your safety is the number one priority and be sure that the person you are contacting is 100% legit. Be safe.

Well technically, that would be a form of prostitution, although it could be fought in court saying that it wasn't sexual, but unfortunately I don't think that argument would hold in court. Just be careful about stuff like that, especially since for all you know it could have been a cop or some wierd-o who wanted to help you with more then just baby play.

If you make it clear that you are not looking for sexual activity, just having your AB needs met, it's not likely it would ever be prosecuted. But I think Craigslist can also be a scary place to go to when you are looking for someone...