Thread: Is there any other tb/ab/dl which is a Justin Bieber fan?

muscleboy

Default Is there any other tb/ab/dl which is a Justin Bieber fan?

I'm feeling now alone i'm desperate to find someone who is a fan of jb.
    If you are a fan or you know someone who is a fan please contact me!
    By the way if you are a hater, i dont know if ill have the mood to explain why justin bieber is so good but he just is.
    Thats why they call the fact that he has so many fans which are so supportive "bieber fever".

I'd say they call it "Bieber Fever" because it rhymes and/or is a catchy phrase. Pop culture likes to do that. I wouldn't ascribe anymore to it than that.

Not to suggest you or other fans don't like him or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    I'd say they call it "Bieber Fever" because it rhymes and/or is a catchy phrase. Pop culture likes to do that. I wouldn't ascribe anymore to it than that.

Not to suggest you or other fans don't like him or anything.
    It also has a negative connotation (that it is a disease) and that it is infectious. It's like saying "stay away from them, or you might catch it".

Also, why do you feel such a longing to meet someone who likes Justin Bieber? I don't really converse with people about my musical tastes, and have never really felt the need to.

June

I have nothing against the kid, and even feel sorry for all the hate he gets. But IMO, he is a terrible musician.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    It also has a negative connotation (that it is a disease) and that it is infectious. It's like saying "stay away from them, or you might catch it".

Also, why do you feel such a longing to meet someone who likes Justin Bieber? I don't really converse with people about my musical tastes, and have never really felt the need to.
    In my school, liking Justin Beiber is kind of treated like a disease. No one will talk to you but other fans, but if they do, it is an insult 75% of the time. People stay away. Like it's really a disease. A really, REALLY annoying disease

Okay, now that that rant is over with, back to work.

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageToddler View Post
    I have nothing against the kid, and even feel sorry for all the hate he gets. But IMO, he is a terrible musician.
    I orginally felt sorry for him too, but once I saw how far people went to make fun of him, I stopped caring because it was just too funny to watch. No offense, I don't hate him, but I find it hilarious when a large majority of Internet trolls go after one single person.

I too really have nothing against him, but I can see the reason why he gets a lot of hate, but as they say

But IMHO, I too think he sucks as a musician.