Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I wish I can be moor open with my AB life.

  1. #1

    Default I wish I can be moor open with my AB life.

    I'm sick of hiding behind closed doors all the time. I'm not saying I wont to go out in nothing but a diaper and a t shirt no. I just wont to be my sith with sham. why can't my adult life and my child life be the one and the same.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    people just aren't ready for us yet, they don't understand us so until that day ever comes we have to hide in the dark

  4. #4

    Default

    it does truely suck that we cant be open about our *B/DL side and it would be great if we could come out of the shadows but as others have said, the world just isnt ready for us yet, but when they are it will be a great day. sorry i dont have to much to say about it, however one thing you have to think about is, "To much of a good thing is a bad thing". we all need to think about how it would be if we could do all our *B/DL things all the time, it would lose some of its awe and greatness. the fact that we do act on these feelings but not all the time means that when we do we are very happy and excited by it, if we did it every day it would get rapetitive and boreing.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by matt1989 View Post
    I'm sick of hiding behind closed doors all the time. I'm not saying I wont to go out in nothing but a diaper and a t shirt no. I just wont to be my sith with sham. why can't my adult life and my child life be the one and the same.
    They can.

    Here's the thing: It's up to YOU what you do with your life. It's up to you whether you tell people, it's up to you whether you wear a childish shirt in public, it's up to you whether you go out padded or not, it's up to you whether you suck on a paci while you're grocery shopping, and it's up to you whether you stay behind closed doors or not.

    Despite what someone said earlier, what other people think of you does not actually matter in and of itself. It only matters if you give those opinions value. There will be people in your life about whom you care, so you'll be more likely to give those people's opinions value, and then there are a whole lot of people that have no bearing on your life whatsoever.

    That first group, the people you care about, is hopefully comprised of people that will still love you if you tell them you are an ABDL. You might encounter individuals in this first group that don't get it and aren't interested in remaining a friend or whatever, basically wanting out of the group of people you care about. When you encounter those, then move on. Fuck 'em. If they can't accept you, all of you, then they're frankly not worth your time or energy. I realize that this falls into the easier-said-than-done category, but I'm as serious as a heart attack when I say this. Friends stick together.

    As for that second group, the one comprised of the general rabble, the thing that I ask everyone else, and I'll ask you now, is why do you care what they think? If you're sucking on a paci while grocery shopping (which is something that I've done), and someone gives you a disapproving glare, honestly, why should you care? What relevance does that person have to your life? So a person gives you a disapproving glare, so what? Sucking on a paci or wearing a childish shirt are both completely legal actions, so aside from them clucking their tongues because they can't mind their fucking business, they can't do anything to you, unless you let their disapproving glare do something to you.

    Life is what you make it. If you want to do more childish things, then do it. That's your choice, despite what others would have you think. Those who give you disapproving glares are trying to control what you do, trying to make you conform to their standard. You're not living their life, and they're not living your life, so don't let them make your decisions for you.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    They can.

    Here's the thing: It's up to YOU what you do with your life. It's up to you whether you tell people, it's up to you whether you wear a childish shirt in public, it's up to you whether you go out padded or not, it's up to you whether you suck on a paci while you're grocery shopping, and it's up to you whether you stay behind closed doors or not.

    Despite what someone said earlier, what other people think of you does not actually matter in and of itself. It only matters if you give those opinions value. There will be people in your life about whom you care, so you'll be more likely to give those people's opinions value, and then there are a whole lot of people that have no bearing on your life whatsoever.

    That first group, the people you care about, is hopefully comprised of people that will still love you if you tell them you are an ABDL. You might encounter individuals in this first group that don't get it and aren't interested in remaining a friend or whatever, basically wanting out of the group of people you care about. When you encounter those, then move on. Fuck 'em. If they can't accept you, all of you, then they're frankly not worth your time or energy. I realize that this falls into the easier-said-than-done category, but I'm as serious as a heart attack when I say this. Friends stick together.

    As for that second group, the one comprised of the general rabble, the thing that I ask everyone else, and I'll ask you now, is why do you care what they think? If you're sucking on a paci while grocery shopping (which is something that I've done), and someone gives you a disapproving glare, honestly, why should you care? What relevance does that person have to your life? So a person gives you a disapproving glare, so what? Sucking on a paci or wearing a childish shirt are both completely legal actions, so aside from them clucking their tongues because they can't mind their fucking business, they can't do anything to you, unless you let their disapproving glare do something to you.

    Life is what you make it. If you want to do more childish things, then do it. That's your choice, despite what others would have you think. Those who give you disapproving glares are trying to control what you do, trying to make you conform to their standard. You're not living their life, and they're not living your life, so don't let them make your decisions for you.
    People's opinions don't matter?
    Hate Crime: Young Transgender Woman Beaten Into Seizure At McDonald’s | The New Civil Rights Movement

    Some people are a lot more forceful of their opinions than others. Opinions matter when people make them matter.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    People's opinions don't matter?
    Hate Crime: Young Transgender Woman Beaten Into Seizure At McDonald’s | The New Civil Rights Movement

    Some people are a lot more forceful of their opinions than others. Opinions matter when people make them matter.
    It's unfortunate when bad things happen to good people, but you can't let events like that dictate how you live. I'm an avid cyclist, and in 2007 I was hit by an SUV that ran a red light. I spent nearly three years recovering, and I almost had to have my leg amputated several different times during that.

    You know what? I STILL ride a bike.

    It's unfortunate, but if you live your life in fear of stuff like that, stuff that statistically is very unlikely to happen to you, you really should never leave your house.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Lupan View Post
    people just aren't ready for us yet, they don't understand us so until that day ever comes we have to hide in the dark
    There is a great scene in X-Men 2 in which Nightcrawler and Mystique are alone. He asks if she can really imitate anyone, even their voice. She mimics exactly what he says, and he asks her why she just doesn't make herself look like everyone else. He reply is simply, and yet profoundly, "Because we shouldn't have to".

    That being said, there is no one aside from those with whom we choose to spend our lives who NEED to know. I have told my younger brother, and my wife (in that order). My brother was very understanding, and deep down I knew he would be. I would not have told him had I not needed his encouragement to tell my wife. I felt that her reaction could go either way.

    My point is that while there is no real reason, in my opinion, to fly our diaper wearing flag high. That being said, there is no reason that those of us who feel as the OP feels should be forced to "hide in the dark". Anyone who says there is nothing about them self that they would prefer not share with everyone in their life is either lying or in denial. Like my friends and I say "There is a website for everyone".

    To the OP; I can relate to that feeling. In the weeks prior to my telling my brother, and subsequently telling my wife, I was desperate to tell someone. I felt that I NEEDED someone's support in telling my wife. Though I had no idea who that someone should be. I spent a great deal of energy having conversations that were nothing more than testing the waters. I was on the verge of telling my older sister, who i think would have been more understanding than not, but I was only ever able to talk to her via text, and NEEDED a face to face conversation so that I could ensure that the reaction I was getting would be genuine. OP, my point is that there HAS to be someone in your life now whom you can trust loves you so much that you can confide in them anything, and they will love you no less. When I confided in my brother, the weight that was lifted from the shoulders of my soul was so immense that I did not know what it felt like for it to not be there.

  9. #9

    Default

    you know what. I don't care what other people think any moor. If I want to be a adult and a baby than why not. I not going to do any thing crazy so you guys can birth easy. I just like to my stealth adult Matt and baby Matt are one and the same.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    It's unfortunate when bad things happen to good people, but you can't let events like that dictate how you live. I'm an avid cyclist, and in 2007 I was hit by an SUV that ran a red light. I spent nearly three years recovering, and I almost had to have my leg amputated several different times during that.

    You know what? I STILL ride a bike.

    It's unfortunate, but if you live your life in fear of stuff like that, stuff that statistically is very unlikely to happen to you, you really should never leave your house.
    Wait, what? You said that opinions don't matter. I said that they do. An anecdote about how you got hit by ACCIDENT is in no way an analogue to a person consciously deciding to attack you for doing things that are against the way they think people should act.

Similar Threads

  1. Open TTD
    By kevintje in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-Dec-2010, 11:55
  2. FS Open and FSX
    By FlightSimPro in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-Sep-2010, 23:42
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-Jun-2010, 01:02
  4. Being open about plushies
    By teddy564339 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 20-Oct-2009, 07:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.