Thread: All about me

Default All about me

My real name is Dan but my User name is Change Me. I am currently aged 15 and have been experimenting with diapers/nappies since i was about ten when i bought my first back of cheap baby nappies. I always use baby nappies because it is hard to buy adult nappies without buying them online in the Uk. I also use baby nappies because of the cute patterns.

Yay another dan from the uk xD. Welcome to Adisc!

Welcome Dan. Hope you enjoy what is available to you here.

Welcome to Adisc Dan nice to meet yuh, any how it is easier to buy baby diapers almost any where, they do have really cool prints and some even have a nice smell to emm.

well welcome welcome glad to have yuh hear

Hey there <insert username here>, welcome to <insert forum name here>!

It's great that you've taken the time out of your busy schedule to find us and post an introduction, we hope you have had an enjoyable experience so far! In order to help us personalise your experience, we require a bit more information about you, <insert username here>.

When you, <insert username here>, get a spare moment, it would be most beneficial if you could read the introduction cheat sheet. It has been found that 69% of the time, it works all the time to help you, <insert username here>, to make a good impression on <insert forum name here>.

Thank you for the time and cooperation, it is greatly appreciated. To help improve this introduction thread for later viewers, please could you answer the following questions:

What is your favourite tv show?
    Favourite food?

Welcome again to <insert username here>!

*Administering hugs in 3...2...1... hugs!*

Quote Originally Posted by LittleNaruto View Post
    Yay another dan from the uk xD. Welcome to Adisc!
    A spam of Dans.