Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A newborn AB

Default A newborn AB

Just thought I would share my excitement with everyone on this. I recently introduced my Girlfriend to Diapers and being babied. After some trials and errors she LOVES IT!

So I would like to let everyone know that there is a such thing as successfully introducing your significant other to AB and being well received.

I would like to introduce the world to a newborn bABy Katie-cat. I am trying to get her to set up an account here but she is still really shy. If this post is well received maybe when I show it to her she will join up.

cool, i am glad that you have someone like that. she will be well recieved on here. I hope you two have alot of fun.

Great! That seems like the most sucessful coming-out ever! Good for you!

Sounds awesome, give her a nice welcome from us all.^^

Welcome Katie !
    I don't bite, I lurk
    *troll troll troll*

Congratulations! I am pleased for you both and hope it all keeps working out for you both

Congrats on your new baby girl!! Hope you both say young (and well diapered) for many years!

Congrats on your new baby! Cool that introducing it to someone new is possible