Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi everyone :-)
    I have come across this site a few times, and finally joined out of curiosity. To say a little about myself, i attend college and am interested in psychology. I love being in nature and try to make it to the nearby mountains frequently, mostly to meditate or hike. I enjoy watching anime and like anything by Hayao Miyazaki, though I'm fairly picky about what other ones I like.
    I'm impressed by the amount of support present here. I look forward to getting to know more about this site and all of you
    I admit, this site makes me a little on the shy side. I am curious about furry and the different roles of play.
    Last edited by Jaedyn; 26-Apr-2011 at 07:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedyn View Post
    Hi everyone :-)
    I have come across this site a few times, and finally joined out of curiosity. To say a little about myself, i attend college and am interested in psychology. I love being in nature and try to make it to the nearby mountains frequently, mostly to meditate or hike. I enjoy watching anime and like anything by Hayao Miyazaki, though I'm fairly picky about what other ones I like.
    I'm impressed by the amount of support present here. I look forward to getting to know more about this site and all of you
    I admit, this site makes me a little on the shy side. I am curious about furry and the different roles of play.
    Hi there Jaedyn, welcome to ADISC

I love being out in nature too, but I'm not so keen on anime! It's just something that I've never really got in to!

Don't be shy, no one here bites (well... some of them do... but I'm sure you'll be fine )!

Hey, welcome to the site! No need to feel shy, the forums are generally a friendly area (obviously gets a bit less friendly when you hit the religion and politics threads, but that is how it anywhere else ). I'm sure it won't be long and you won't feel shy at all :P.

Not keen on nature, but been around it a lot. Sadly never did get to go into the mountains there is Colorado, but did get to walk around the large path (I think it was a path?) they had in Boulder that was really lovely. What is your favorite place/area that you have been? Do you prefer the mountains, or forests, beaches, etc?

Thanks for responding Talula and Coyote! The mountains are very gorgeous, and the neat thing is you can hear coyotes howl in various parts of colorado. I love the mountains, but I also wouldn't mind living next to an ocean :-)

Ah I love the mountains, mainly as the other choice (well near here) is the hot as hell valley, so mountains are good . On your profile you mentioned PC games, what are some of your favorites? and any specific genre you like over others?

Arizona is so pretty but so hot! I've been there a few times. I like sc and similar games. I also like xbox and wii and all that stuff too. You? What do you like?

Its quite hot in the lower elevation places, where I'm at it only gets up to like 80ish (which isn't bad, except the lack of air conditioning a lot of places xD). The worst was one of the places I lived it would get into the 40s in winter, and like 90s in summer, horrible. Ahh nice, so mostly strategy games? I play a lot of strategy games (some RTS war type stuff, but a lot of tycoon and city building games), as well as FPS and adventure games.

I like adventure and rpg too. You play mostly computer or other systems?

I would like to get a ps2. I've been wanting to try a game called silent Hill, which looks freakin scary. But the wii version looked friendlier.... and I'd rather not have nightmares!