Thread: Hello everyone long time dl here.

Default Hello everyone long time dl here.

It all started when I was maybe 8 years old and I was throwing a diaper away for my aunt and the wet feeling and distinct smell of the vintage luvs diaper got me curious about wearing one for myself. From that day on I was hooked the warm wet tight feeling of a freshly soaked diaper is always in the back of my head I just love every part about wearing a diaper. I recently told my wife about it 2 years ago she was a little weird about it first and actully bought me some diapers I like to keep wearing them to my own time so I dont weird her out. I do need some help I'd like to find some local stores that sell a quality plastic backed adult diaper I'd really like some molicares but will settle for anything but depends. Do you guys know any national chain pharmacies that sell them? there is a store called medicine shoppe near me (milton fl) and I think they might carry adult diapers.

Hey, supersoaked. Welcome to ADISC! After reading your introduction, I noticed that you only discussed your padded adventure. While that is good to know, we'd like to know more about you. What do you do in your free time? Do you have any hobbies? What interests you? (other than diapers of course )

my main hobby is cars its my passion I love jeeps and when I can I love to go wheelin, I also like kayaking and rc cars.