View Poll Results: What your opinion on tattoo?

42. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have a tattoo already

3 7.14%
  • I don't have a tattoo but I want one

14 33.33%
  • I don't have a tattoo and I don't want one

17 40.48%
  • I'm undecided

8 19.05%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo

Question Tattoo

So anyway what are people opinion on the fine art of tattoo and tattooing?

As for me, I'm planning on getting a couple in my life time and I might get one of my skull drawing tattoo on me by a friend in a couple months when he get the stuff (needles, ink, etc) to do it.

*420 post hehehe *

I don't know if this will come to pass but I would love to get dragons raping up my arms from wrist to the elbow.

I'm undecided on this, at times it sounds cool. Other times it sounds stupid. Oh, and don't forget my fear/hate of needles.

I do want a tattoo later on in life. Not anything huge or unneccesary/unbecoming but just something simple yet meaning a lot. Had an idea before but now I need a new one. Though I am starthing to come up with a few.

I don't want one really, I mean I don't consider them to look bad it's just, I don't really find a point of wearing one, and it hurts like hell to get them off. My Aunt and Uncle both have them though, I think my uncle has 3 and my aunt has 2, they are the best people in the world XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin Himura View Post
    I don't know if this will come to pass but I would love to get dragons raping up my arms from wrist to the elbow.
    Besides the pain of this you should also consider that some employers don't allow them. Where my mom works, for example, they make you wear long sleeve shirts if you have tattoos on your arms, even if it is the hottest day of the year

I think I'd like a small one someday.
    I can't imagine having a big one, or one that is easily noticed though...

I don't really want one. I could probably be convinced to get one, but it'd probably be very hard to convince me.

I will have 4. Thats how many I have decided on at this point in time. No wait it will be 5 if I get married.

I'm getting a matching tattoo with my brothers, my wifes name on the inside of my lip (if I can actually hold a relationship that long ), Tribal design on my shoulder (working on a design), Tribal wings on my back (neck to waist) and "follow your bliss) tattooed on the inside of my left arm (forearm ?).

I love tattoos they are the ultimate in self expression in my opinion. But also they are not something to be taken lightly. Anyone considering getting one should think it through for at least 3-4 months. I find tribal and meaningful tattoos wonderful, although I'm not much of a fan of pictures.

I'm also a fan of piercings :P I use too have a couple of them but I removed them for the sake of my dad. I'm getting them done again in a year or so time (as was the agreement). Unfortunately this all conflicts with my TB/LG persona which is also why I don't do heavy weights (its hard too be cute when you've got muscles) Lucky for me all my tattoos will be coverable and piercings can be removed

I'm ok with Tatoos.
    I have a Tatoo and planning getting others.

The only thing that stop me getting another right now is the lack of money, for the one I have I've paid 80 euros.