Thread: Hey :D

Talking Hey :D

Hey as you can guess am new to this place (even though I usually come to read threads )

I am a Babyfur and been so for about 6 years and quite open about my furriness (not babiness however)

I just want to keep this short and sweer and want to say hi and great to be here

P.S. am a smiley addict

Quote Originally Posted by Lupan View Post
    Hey as you can guess am new to this place (even though I usually come to read threads )

I am a Babyfur and been so for about 6 years and quite open about my furriness (not babiness however)

I just want to keep this short and sweer and want to say hi and great to be here

P.S. am a smiley addict
    Hello! Welcome to ADISC! What is your fursona, out of curiosity? Also, what are some of your hobbies and interests outside of *B/DL, if I might ask?

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Hello! Welcome to ADISC! What is your fursona, out of curiosity? Also, what are some of your hobbies and interests outside of *B/DL, if I might ask?
    Well I named my account after my fursona Lupan which is a mix of lupus and my second name :P he is a pink furred wolf of the age 2 years *I lack any art or pictures of him as my art is dreadful*

my hobbies are gaming specially online where I can meet people; that is how I met one of my best friends, other hobbies has to be anything doing with nature and the wild, I simply love it.
    Last edited by Lupan; 25-Apr-2011 at 23:20.