Thread: Good Morning

Default Good Morning

I just wanted to re-introduce myself. My name is Patrick, I'm 28, and am in to diapers and being an AB and DL. I have a small, youtube site. YouTube - DBadBoy10's Channel. If you have any questions, comments. please post them below

I was orginal from the DPF area, so if you were in that area, I would love to talk to you, and I am also on fetlife

Hi, (re) welcome to the site! As a re-introduction, any interests outside of ABDL?

Also, are you looking to talk to purely DPF members, or meeting new friends too?

Welcome to the site.

DPF...I remember that site. That was first AB/DL site I found on internet back in 1999.... 12 years.. I never realize it has been this long ago... I used to post messages on their boards and frequently went in chatrooms there... those was old days. I stop going there after just couple of years because I am tired of fake people out on that site.

That's all well and good, but we still don't know much about you! (Wait, does that count for re-intros?)

Tell us a bit about yourself! Your hobbies OUTSIDE the *B/DL world, perhaps?