Thread: Finally doing my formal introduction!

Default Finally doing my formal introduction!

Hi everyone!

I知 finally getting around to doing my formal introduction. I知 Beta, a college student who was introduced to ADISC by my boyfriend (he goes by Alpha here on the forums). Around a year ago he got up the courage to tell me that he was a DL, after we壇 been together a little over a year and half. Before then, I had never heard of infantilism or the AB/DL community, so it sort of came out of the blue.

Initially, I was apprehensive because, as I知 sure most everyone is aware, when most people hear 租iaper they think baby. Unfortunately, that was my initial train of thought. It took some web surfing with Alpha and a lot of asking questions back and forth to start understanding the DL part of my mate. He was really patient, and over time we致e progressed together, delving more into DLism.

Fast-forward to today, about a year later, and diapers have become a normal part of our relationship. We値l just put them on and lounge around; we actually tend to snuggle a bit more while watching TV or movies when we池e going 叢added.
    Although I知 not originally a DL myself, seeing how happy it makes Alpha when we go diapered or I diaper him, and vice versa, made me more than happy to go DL with him. To me, it痴 a special thing that just he and I share with each other, something unique about us as a couple. In fact, for Valentine痴 Day I surprised him with an onesie en lieu of the standard chocolates, much to his delight.

Here on ADISC I知 hoping to sort of give advice from the other side of the fence as someone who was the non-AB/DL significant other and what I learned from that experience. So far I致e had a great experience on here on ADISC and can稚 wait to become more involved in the community!

So... you're the new Talula? Good, her advice was getting stale anyway.

*Hides* ._.

Seeing as she's at the staff level, I think she definitely has me beat in the advice-giving area. I think it would be really cool to be that involved in the community at some point though. But for right now, I'm still a newbie here on ADISC more or less (ergo the 'Contributer' status :P).

Nevertheless, you never gain experience from lurking, so I hope to keep answering questions and to stay active on the forums when I can (college workloads can be unrelenting) and get to know members of the community better so I can give more constructive contributions as time goes on.

Excellent, an alphabet couple; actually it's great to see all couples, especially when one partner has put off telling the other and they are not used to the whole thing.

I tell people in junior high it's better not to tell, and certainly not to parents; but when an adult has told someone they trust, who can honor that trust and those intimacies, who is in a relationship long term and is expected to participate at some point, having them involved on the forums is all to the good.

For one thing, they may have an idea that their mate's way of doing things is "the way of the diaper" to the exclusion of different approaches. Think of all a mate can bring to the table based on a little of his own research! Exploring the community shows how much it has to offer.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 25-Apr-2011 at 23:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Excellent, an alphabet couple; actually it's great to see all couples, especially when one partner has put off telling the other and they are not used to the whole thing.

I tell people in junior high it's better not to tell, and certainly not to parents; but when an adult has told someone they trust, who can honor that trust and those intimacies, who is in a relationship long term and is expected to participate at some point, having them involved on the forums is all to the good.

For one thing, they may have an idea that their mate's way of doing things is "the way of the diaper" to the exclusion of different approaches. The more you know the better you understand: us, him, it, and all.
    Alphabet couple? 'chuckles' I see the pun u did thar :p.

It definitely was gut wrenching to tell her...I clearly remember wanting to throw up after I finally got the words out my mouth. We'd been dating for a long while by then and I figured it was time to find out if we should go longer...I mean if she couldn't accept this then what was the point? As she said it was a tense at first...but in the end she did honor the trust and intimacy.

I hope she does make things easier to understand for the next significant other with a AB/DL searching for information and help....I recall I showed her ADISC a lot when I was explaining things...and keeping her the heck away from Deeker.

Welcome to the ADISC community Love

I haven't told many partners over the years, and nowhere near off the bat. It takes a special person to deserve being told, and I selected carefully. They didn't participate (after some trying it out ;D) but respected my privacy . They weren't the type to kiss and tell, this is very important. I am not a 24/7 type, and will get it on in all kinds of other ways first, especially liking to see how adventurous my partner is first.

When things go well though, it warms me to hear about it. One wonders how many potential playmates are out there who are sitting on the fence; who had lesser diaper feelings and just need a slight nudge to embrace the padded side. At any rate it's great to hear that this can be a happy addition to a relationship, more fun for all concerned. Thanks for the good news; and best of luck to you guys.

Welcome Beta. This is interesting to see this since I just told my girlfriend and she has decided to join the Dl community as well. Its interesting to see that more couples are joining in for the fun of it and not breaking up over it. It seems that teenagers these days are way more accepting then the last generation and defiantly the generation before that.

AshtonWulff

Hi there Beta! Welcome to the forums! I also was brought here by my mate, Cascadestar. I think its great to see another couple here in the community. I hope to be able to talk with you more sometime =3

Beta, I think you are wonderfully special. You must know my story since we've been responding to another thread about the wife who discovered her husband. Diapers are not the end of the world, and can, apparently, lead to a bonding experience. I think my wife actually likes me in my little self persona. It's my gentle side.

Thank you guys so much for the warm welcomes! It means a lot to someone like me who is new to the community, you guys really know how to make someone feel like part of the group from the get-go.