Thread: Making my intoduction

Default Making my intoduction

Hello I new and been a DL for long time. I also feel more AB because it helps with stress. I mainly wear baby diapers and Goodnites. I never tried adult ones yet but weighing 119 i probley to small for them anyways.

My other intrest is Nascar and Carl Edwards is my driver. Storms and I do want to chase them. Paranormal research as well

Hi, welcome to the site!

Are you interested in research the paranormal to prove, or disprove it? And have you had any storm chasing experience, or just interested in trying it?

I want believe in the paranormal i do have some proof and some experiences that i wish i had my camera rolling when i got bottles thrown at me while sleeping. As for storm chasing I went on my first chase last week and getting prepared to do some more in the next couple days if the weather is perfect

Wow, that would be awesome if you could get filmed proof then! I'm generally sceptical, but I do believe in an afterlife etc - for example, I don't really believe in ouija boards, but you'll never get me to use one...

Do you chase in your own vehicle? Or is it a group of people who go chasing?

I chase with my dad when he is home and will use my own car this comming week if storm get to be severe

Sounds cool! Best of luck with it all!