Thread: Ready to introduce myself,...

Default Ready to introduce myself,...

I'm a 23 year old newbie, kinda tossed around the idea of meeting up with people into diapers... hasnt happened... just checking the site out for now... maybe i can find someone to hang out with.

---------- Post added at 04:10 ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 ----------

Ooops, just read the sticky.... i'm not looking to hook up or something, not sure what im doing... like i said, just checking things out...

Hey, welcome to ADISC! Your intro didn't really tell us a lot about you, mainly that you're 23. By the way, that's a really creative username. Kind of confusing, but not really. So, do you have any hobbies, quirks, etc.?

Haha, thanks. I'm a pretty boring individual. I love animals, dogs in particular. I'm not into fur though. Wow, I'm terrible at public speaking which has clearly translated into bad forum-speaking.

Do you own a dog? I don't, which is weird considering I'm a furry, and I have an irrational fear of dogs I can't even explain.

No, don't own dogs, I have one cat, if that isn't ironic... haha! My cat is my companion... don't know what I would do without her.

Clever name, although I nearly had a seizure while deciphering it.

We're not a hookup site, but provided you're an adult, we're not necessarily against the idea of meeting people- in fact, from time to time regulars here have arranged meetups. So it happens. Just realize there's no personals forum here, and that's for a reason.

Welcome to site and hey at least ya got to know the edit feature quick!!! The sticky gives a really good idea of what you can do for a good intro. Take a notepad, write down the four categories, then work from there to fill in the sections. The more we get to know each other the more we can find comonalities other than what the site is designed for. With a little work you can get better writing skills

The above is just an idea but I'm sure everyone would say the same... however you are comfortable posting is what is best

I have respect for everyone here even tho I do not know them. Our lifestyle being as secretive as it is in the community it's nice to have a place to go for more information and support.