Thread: Greetings!

BabyKlonoa

Post Greetings!

Hello I am new to the website and wanna get a long with other diaper wearers around here. Sadly I am not allowed to wear them. Last time I asked my mom if I could wear them but she yelled at me and asked what I said to repeat it again so I did sort of and had to make an excuse to get out of this before I got in trouble for asking to be in diapers. Though I do got a sneaky little plan to hide my diapers. As well my dad defended me saying wanting to wear diapers is normal. Back on topic I just wanted to introduce my self to the community before I go asking questions. I might stay here for a while since I have no were else to go. Or no one to talk to. I have been to thousands of forums on the internet so you might have ran into me before. You probably might have guessed I came from DBZInDiapers forum. I also accept being a TB and DL wanting to wear diapers I've actually worn diapers since I was 5 years old and gotten use to the feeling of them. As well I am a very friendly person to talk to. I also keep secrets. My modo is "Your secret is my secret.'' Enough about introducing my self I wanna know more about you.
    Last edited by BabyKlonoa; 25-Apr-2011 at 01:05. Reason: I wanted to make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKlonoa View Post
    Hello
    Hello, BabyKlonoa. I think your motto applies to almost all of us on ADISC. The people here are very willing to listen and accept whoever you may be so long as you're not a troll to the site . It doesn't seem like you are, so welcome to the site!

Do you have any hobbies? Favorite genres of music or artists? I'm a Playstation and Twinkle Star Sprites enthusiast with a love of proto-punk rock music (like The Velvet Underground, MC5, The Stooges, Rocket From The Tombs). Twinkle Star Sprites is a Neo-Geo game and is one not to be judged by the name; it's totally hardcore!
    I also love your username and icon. Did you beat the game?

Anyway, welcome to and enjoy ADISC. Also, pardon the quote. Quotes = Notes (notifications). If you wanna chat, I appear as Amdusias_Wolf. WahHoo!

Hello and welcome! So I couldn't help notice that you have a whole lot of tags selected, including some contradictory ones, like AB (adult baby) and TB (teen baby). You might get some inquiries about which ones actually apply to you, so I'll mention it.

So I see from your profile you like wrestling? I used to be a big WWF fan (I guess I'm kinda dating myself, because I stopped watching right around the time the WWF became WWE). Are you a fan of the current stuff, or older stuff, or some of the oddball stuff like TNA?

Quote Originally Posted by MondoX44 View Post
    Do you have any hobbies? Favorite genres of music or artists?
    Yes, we here at ADISC would like to get to know you better. I'd ask the questions above, but MondoX44 already did that. I'm assuming you are a gamer. What is your favorite console?

BabyKlonoa

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Hello and welcome! So I couldn't help notice that you have a whole lot of tags selected, including some contradictory ones, like AB (adult baby) and TB (teen baby). You might get some inquiries about which ones actually apply to you, so I'll mention it.

So I see from your profile you like wrestling? I used to be a big WWF fan (I guess I'm kinda dating myself, because I stopped watching right around the time the WWF became WWE). Are you a fan of the current stuff, or older stuff, or some of the oddball stuff like TNA?
    I actually wrestled with my school team and won a record amount of points in one match 31 - 0 I believe the score was. I used to watch wrestling but I actually do it at my school now lol. As well gonna fix the tags ASAP if my computer decides to lag or not which it normally does. Though I am probably still classified as a Teen because I have no registered license and still living with my parents which I doubt they care what sites they go to they're too busy paying more attention to W.O.W so I'm probably classified as a TB/DL. Which I attend on actually buying some diapers or pull ups when I get my job or if I get my job during the summer. I might actually wear them in public but not like completely dressed in only a diaper with clothes on too I will probably at least expose the ring a little bit though since I'm used to it. No I am not gay but I am also a Sissy Boy and probably wanna wear a dress if I ever do get a house in the country and wear baby girl diapers or pull ups. Oh yeah I am also still in school which is why I still call my self a teenager. When or if I graduate unless that fail 2012 prediction comes true or not which I highly doubt it. The I will call my self an AB/DL but I couldn't decide what tags to put I didn't understand what it ment. Oh yeah I sort of not saying I believe it is real but 2012 could happen who knows. You've seen how powerful mother nature could be and how bad it damaged Japan. Though the real end of the world theory is the super volcano that is going to form in YellowStone Park. Highly doubtful but possible because YellowStone is the most area with volcanic activity. Though I doubt it will form in 2012. The real truth of the mayans was to predict when the super volcano is going to form but many times they were wrong. So most likely they might get it wrong again. Call me a freak of nature but I hope like hell 2012 doesn't happen but I'm not freaking out about it either. Live your life to the fullest is what I would say. The reason why I was talking about 2012 comparing it to school is because I graduate 2013 and hope 2012 doesn't ruin it. I am not gonna freak out until it actually happens or not if it does it does. If it doesn't then I'm gonna lmao on 2013.