Thread: Have the day off and wan to do something special for myself...

Default Have the day off and wan to do something special for myself...

Just dont know what I need ideas and something hat doesn't take all day perferably start it tonight and sleep or what not and wake up and continue but I have some errands I need to do tomorrow so can't spend all day. Thinking about doubling a diaper,sleeping in ones with paci and maybe some cuddle time with my bears but it's just not enough... any recomendstions? I'm my that afraid of messing or wetting or anything else I'm open to anything at this point!

Well, do what your heart desires. If you're alone, i'd suggest just sleeping in one with a paci. By the time you read this, it's probably too late though. But whatever. Just thought I should be helpful.

I dunno. Coloring book and children's television shows/movies? Wild and extreme (possibly even vulgar) suggestion, I know. Those really don't consume a lengthy period of time and can be done solo.