Thread: Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter

Default Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a happy Easter and hope they all have a wonderful day. My family celebrated Easter on Friday because two of my sisters had plans, one had to work and the other was going to be out of state for the holiday with her husband and my niece.

As for me, today is going to be a reflection day. I'm going to sit back, refelect and just think about some things.

I hope everyone enjoys the time with their families today.

WildThing121675

Happy Zombie Jesus Day Easter to you too, WildThing! And everyone else on here who chooses to celebrate!

Mmm.... Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs... They'll be on sale tomorrow and they'll all be mine! Mwahahahaaaaa~

Happy Easter, aka "Zombie Jesus Day" (makes since because what else do you call something that comes back from the dead?) which most of our tradition, such as the eggs and the rabbits, came from Pagan traditions of Eostre (which we do have allot of Pegan traditions slip-streamed into Christianity, how we celebrate Christmas is another). As an Atheist, its more of a tradition to celebrate with family.

Though here sadly, we won't have much of an Easter celebration at all. Its doing nothing but storming and our yard is a wreck >_>.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Mmm.... Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs... They'll be on sale tomorrow and they'll all be mine! Mwahahahaaaaa~
    Not if you live anywhere near me, they won't be. Those concentrated balls of fat and sugar have been calling my name since early February.

Reese's Eggs...the only eggs I eat! *omnomnomnom*

To me Easter is just an excuse to eat candy and get big plush bunnies.

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleWoozle View Post
    Reese's Eggs...the only eggs I eat! *omnomnomnom*

To me Easter is just an excuse to eat candy and get big plush bunnies.
    I second that motion o.o bbuutt...
    Both sides of my family enjoy cooking, and cook too much D: I wont be able to move before the days over T.T

Happy Easter WildThing. I got through the two big services in my church. Then my wife, son, and I went over to my other son's house for a big Easter dinner. Later, my wife and I returned and spent a couple of hours on our porch, listening to music, and me napping. It was a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukkume View Post
    Agree, the greatest thing about Easter (for me, I'm not religious) is all the 50% off candy .

Quote Originally Posted by DA360 View Post
    which most of our tradition, such as the eggs and the rabbits, came from Pagan traditions of Eostre (which we do have allot of Pegan traditions slip-streamed into Christianity, how we celebrate Christmas is another).
    But South Park told me its because the Pope was meant to be a rabbit, and the Hare Club for Men, and all that