Thread: Ummm, hi...

Default Ummm, hi...

Hello people, I have been on this site for a little while now, but I can no longer read the forum because I haven't posted any introduction. I really am not a big writer but I really like reading other people's posts. That's basically, maybe I will write a "real" introduction later, but whatever.

Hi, welcome to the site! I know you're not a fan, but it would be awesome if you could tell us a little about yourself? Just to let us get a picture of your personality etc? As a starter, what interests do you have outside of ABDL? Any favourite bands maybe? Hobbies at all?

Hi and welcome to the community. It's been two weeks since you said hello, would now be a good time to share a little about yourself, your hobbies, and just really become part of this great community. Introductions is a really important part of this community because this is a support community and there is so much more to share and learn with each other. Looking forward to reading more about who you are.