Thread: Abena case of 42

Default Abena case of 42

Does anyone know how big it is?

I am purchasing them from xpmedical..

Probably about 3ft x 5ft x 2ft

just guessing based on the single package of M3's I got which came in something about 3ft x 1.5ft x 1ft

I don't have the box in front of me but I think those are the rough dimensions. In other words it should be pretty large.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    I've had a few cases of M4s delivered, and they're not quite that large, but it's still a pretty reasonable-sized box. I'd say 2ft x 4 ft x 1.5ft. Individual Abena packages are not 3ft long - that's 2.5in per nappy!

It's been a long time since I ordered a 42 count case from XP medical but it wasn't very big. Not that it says the contents on the sides anyway.

The boxes are always discreet, quite big too.. A case of Abena L3s weighs about 30 lbs and is quite heavy to carry upstairs from the leasing office. Not sure about how big inchwise as I was never good with numbers or sizes. XP is what I use.

Wild

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post

just guessing based on the single package of M3's I got which came in something about 3ft x 1.5ft x 1ft

I don't have the box in front of me but I think those are the rough dimensions. In other words it should be pretty large.
    Your numbers are a bit big.

They're pretty comparable to the Wellness in size, which are about this big (don't mind the foyer walls, the pic is old and we're renovating that space).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got an order of that exact item in from xp medical and happened to save the box, its 15.5 inches wide, 21.5 long and about 11 inches tall. the box weighs about 27 pounds according to the shipping company.