Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free xbox live

Smile Free xbox live

Here is a guide on how to get free xbox live, free ms points, and free games. The only problem is you have to be in america, or have your account set as american, (this is because the codes are different)..

All you have to do is go to Tropicana Twister® - http://www.keepingittwisted.com/
    This is some fruit juice company that have some special competition going on where you can win xbox stuff.
    go to the website and click the xbox picture at the bottom of the screen.
    Then you will be taken to another page.
    Click sign up on the bottom right hand side.
    Put in a random username e.g. ee
    For your email put [email protected]
    for your date of birth put anything as long as it is numbers
    for password put ee

When you submit the next page will ask you for an access code, click the link: 'I dont have one' and it will give it to you.
    (note this code down in word or something)

Then put in the security code.

On the next page, you will either win or lose, if you lose then you will get a 48 hour gold trial and if you win it can range from ms points, to games, to 1 month gold etc.. if you lose, simply go back two pages, and change a bit of the username and password, and email. Then repeat the next page until you get what you want. This can be done as many times as you want.
    you will never have to use your real details.

Questions accepted.

enjoy!
    Last edited by d4l; 30-Jan-2008 at 23:36.

Haven't tried it yet. You have, I'm assuming? I wonder how they pay for it.

Thanks, I'll try it out :P

Err... I believe this is spam. They wouldn't create this kind of system with such a bad security.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Point Blanch View Post
    Haven't tried it yet. You have, I'm assuming? I wonder how they pay for it.

Thanks, I'll try it out :P
    yes i have i won ms points and 1 months and heres some 2 day codes for everyone:
    DVPTY-2VWMJ-HP2RX-RW8H4-J6B8G
    DQGTQ-6DV3X-K9JWR-QTTJJ-68XH6
    M2KK9-QFTXF-BT2XX-M9843-KFGXW
    F7JHX-VHV82-2TWMG-YV9DJ-HHTMJ
    B384M-Y7GJG-4W63G-KFFVJ-XTCD8
    WPR3V-VV8M7-8FF62-8T3H3-HXBQT

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Err... I believe this is spam. They wouldn't create this kind of system with such a bad security.
    Yep this is spam alright[/sarcasm] How can you call it spam when you havent tried it works.

Wow, if that ain't condoning illegal actions.

Are you stupid? The codes aren't even valid. Are you looking for being banned or something? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Wow, if that ain't condoning illegal actions.
    How is this illegal Its a competion run by a company in COOPERATION with microsoft.

Are you stupid? The codes aren't even valid. Are you looking for being banned or something? :P
    Screw you all those codes are real i have a list of near a hundred of them your making yourself look like an idiot go on and try them the are all real.

Even if it DOES work, it's illegal because you're getting free stuff for nothing. And it doesn't work .-.

Even if it DOES work, it's illegal because you're getting free stuff for nothing. And it doesn't work .-.
    Dark its a competion run by tropicanna which is done with permission from microsoft
    abd yes it does go try
    Last edited by d4l; 31-Jan-2008 at 00:59. Reason: spelling

Diapered4lyfe, abusing a glitch in the system is illegal.
    ANY form of abuse is illegal.