Thread: new member

Default new member

Hi my name is misty. I am widowed, age 69, and Trans Gendered ( I am what is referred to as a Transvestite) I live 1/2 my life dressed as male in public and 1/2 my life dressed as female in public. It is a lifestyle not a fetish and no I am not Gay as many people assume. I have great respect for all Gay ind Trans Gendered Individuals both male and female. I am also a Diaper Lover. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your community

Love Misty [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Apr-2011 at 02:43. Reason: dating site link removed.

Hello mistylove41 and welcome to the site. It's nice to know that I'm not the oldest member on the site. I think you will enjoy adisc. We are primarily a support site, but we discuss almost everything, so feel comfortable to join in the discussions. Normally we ask new members to tell a little more about themselves, hobbies, music, what they like to do for leisure. It helps us bond a little with you.