Thread: Diaper Disposal system/can?

Question Diaper Disposal system/can?

I'm working in a Café, we've got these Sangenic litter bins for diaper disposal... so...

I was wondering if anyone has tried out Tommee Tippee's Sangenic Hygiene Plus or any products that works the same way? Is this suitable for disposing of adult diapers? Are there any other products that is better for the huge diapers that "we" wear?

Here's a link for those of you who doesn't know what I'm talking about: Sangenic - Hygiene Plus and Nursery Essentials nappy disposal systems

Would have been perfect to have something like this inside my bedroom everytime I need to get rid of my diapers!

well it looks like a diaper bin... I don't see why it wouldn't work for adult diapers? It looks like it wraps the diapers individually though, so there may be a size problem there.

They do a larger version of this which is designed to accept adult nappies/diapers, just google easyseal disposal system. They do it in two sizes the bigger of the two (maxi) holds about 20 -30 adult nappies/diapers depending on there size. The cassettes will need to be replaced every 2-3 months with normal use. Hope this helps.