Thread: Hello :)

Smile Hello :)

My name is Dave and I have been a ab/dl since I was about 10. I am 33 now I so wish I could be a six month old baby boy again I would also enjoy taking care of adult baby girls

Welcome to ADISC. You've told us a little about your ABDL side and history, but in a place where most of us like that kind of thing, these are some of the least telling things about a person. As a support site, we're as much or more interested in the person than the diapers. If you wanted to tell us a bit more about other aspects of your life, this thread is a great resource for coming up with things to talk about.

Happy shiny snuggly welcome to ADISC!

It's always interesting how people can be adult babies and caretakers, I would never have that kinda.... separation on things. Kudos to you on being able to.

Like the last person said though, I hope you tell us more about the other fun things you like to do! That way I will know, and other people will know... and then Dave will be more than just "Adult Baby 9999" he will be that super awesome Dave we all know and love. With time, anyway!