Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Just thought I would add an intro as I'm a newbie.

I'm a daddy and also a DL.

I live in the UK and in the past few years have a some really nice baby boys and girls to care for.

Last edited by Trevor; 20-Apr-2011 at 17:35. Reason: no personals ads, please.

Hello there and welcome to ADISC.

I may or may not know you (at least I had someone on my yahoo list with a similar name, just three g's) who's met one of the former members from here (and a friend of mine).

Anyway, why not tell us more about yourself, and by that I don't mean the AB related things, but other interests. People here care more about the person, not the AB interests, as AB/TB/DL should just be a minor part of people's life and not become the main focus point (if that's the case for anyone, I would advice seeing professional counseling). That said, why not tell us about what hobbies you have, or even your political views and what not (there's certainly enough topics on politics in the Mature Topics forum).
    Also, please keep in mind that, due to ADISC being open to people of all ages, you should avoid making the impression that you want to meet anyone on this site. That can turn into trouble, even if the person claims to be of legal age but then turns out to be not old enough. You don't want police come knowing on your door!