Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something weird is Happening?

Default Something weird is Happening?

OK well, its now just a little after 10pm and I was getting ready for bed. yanno, Showered and then hopped into bed with my fresh diaper and powder all ready for me, then, I just don't have the urge to put it on?
    I have worn diapers every night for about 3 years now, and Tonight...... I just didn't want, don't want to put one on tonight...

Anyone else had this feeling?

nimimerkki702

Yes, I have had them and usually they last for a couple of weeks, in which time I don't want to wear diapers at all... Sometimes those feelings grow so strong, that I want to stop this lifestyle, and throw my diapers away.

So you're not the only one having those feelings

I've had the same thing happen to me recently but it only lasted for one night. I think periodically we all need to take a break from certain things we like and maybe this was your body's way of saying "Hey! You should take a break."

Whenever I feel that way and don't diaper up at night, I wake up the next day rejuvenated with a desire to wear again.

sayounara

Yes, evidently we all get these feelings from time to time. It's very common and I guess it just means you probably need to take a break from wearing for maybe a day or so, then you will come back and feel fine. It's nothing to worry about, I get them too. We can all have too much of a good thing

Sayounara

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi_Sin View Post
    OK well, its now just a little after 10pm and I was getting ready for bed. yanno, Showered and then hopped into bed with my fresh diaper and powder all ready for me, then, I just don't have the urge to put it on?
    I have worn diapers every night for about 3 years now, and Tonight...... I just didn't want, don't want to put one on tonight...

Anyone else had this feeling?
    Yep, I have it usually for a few weeks on end, and then just as suddenly I'll have the urge to wear. Don't sweat it, it's entirely normal.

BecomingAbaby

sometimes i stop and ask myself why do i do it, but i never actually feel an urge to not do it, rather it occasional becomes a neutral feeling at worst, and then every time that happens and i get to my next change the second i tape it on i get the endorphin rush,

there has never ever been a time in my life that i have not gotten that powerful endorphin rush the second i tape it on, and at the worst of times that's what keeps me in them at all times, best of times they give me that powerful endorphin rush just having a brief passing thought about them.

I to have had the same feelings and have asked my GF / Mommy not to diaper me but to no avail. She just laughed and told me to shut up and lay down. That's when I found out she threw away all my big boy undies.

Growing up as a diapered bed wetter, there was no choice. You will wear a diaper to bed. Some of the privileges of being a responsible adult is the right to choose. And yes sometimes I choose not to wear a diaper

Many many many nights I don't want to wear... I completely understand

I let my body dictate how often I wear diapers. Sometimes I crave them, sometimes I want to wear something light, like a nice comfy pair of underpants. It's not at all unusual to go through a period of not wanting to wear them. Especially if you've been wearing them non-stop every night, for three years straight! Just take a break.

And most importantly, as The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy quite rightly says before anything else; don't panic! A lot of people interpret this feeling as a need to purge, just give yourself space for a while, and the urge to want to wear one will come back all on its own. Probably when you least expect it too :3.