Thread: forgot to introduce myself lol

Default forgot to introduce myself lol

forgot to introduce myself properly i just started commenting on threads and what not - im chameleon (yes i blend in everywhere) have a lot of interests, ranging from high end home audio video equipment, studying pyschology/sociology, exotic plants and gardening, home decorating, antique shopping, antique restoration, practicing piano and playing baroque classical music (i do play video game soundtracks on the piano as well think FF7,8,9 and resident evil), um writing music for the piano, pipe organ, and harpsichord - dont wanna take up too much space on here so i will leave it at that lol :P - glad to be here - lots of nice people - and its good to see new people since i live in the country and there are few if any at all other myself in the abdl community so hello all!

I once upon a time owned one of these: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	systemdek_ii.jpg 
Views:	4229 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	4412 to go with a cheap Akai amp and a pair of Mission 70 mark 2 (English, polypropylene drivers, 2 way)

And let me introduce you to a Glenn Gould's tutorial on how to write a fugue, if you haven't seen it yet; him I bet you know him at any rate.

Hello and welcome. What a mixed bag of interests! Pleased to know a pianist has joined. Raccoon has 'introduced' you to Gould. I'll 'introduce' you to Uchida. Try her rendition of Mozart No25.

haha yeah ive seen that - totally awesome - im working on a few peices at the moment myself :P