Thread: Hello?

Default Hello?

Hello everyone! New here. My name's Mike (PaddedMike) and I love diapers. Why? Not too sure, just discovered this interest a few weeks ago. Anyway, any advice for a sad newbie such as myself?

Hey there. Welcome. How did you discover your interest in this a few weeks ago? What would you like advice on?

Hi, welcome to the forums!

What are your interests other that diapers?

So your interest in diapers only started a few weeks ago? That is really interesting. Were you introduced to AB/DL-ism by someone else, or is this something you discovered entirely by yourself?

I'm not too sure what kind of advice you are looking for, but you can find tons of useful AB/DL related tips in the "Articles" section. You will also find everything you need to about ADISC there.

By the way, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? Like supersam1223 said, what are your interests other than diapers? Do you have any hobbies? What are your favorite movies/songs/games? Don't worry, we're not trying to get all your personal information, we just want to know you better as person (and not just as a user name )

Anyway, welcome to ADISC. I hope you'll have lots of fun with your new found discovery. If ever you need help with anything, we are here for you.

See you around,

A friend of mine actually mentioned diapers to me a few years ago, it was only recently when I discovered I had the same interests. I was venturing over the internet, stumbled upon some DL-related websites... and it stuck pretty quickly to mind. :P Still trying to discover 'why' it exactly appeals to me. As for the advice, I'll be sure to glance over those articles. Thanks.

Well, my hobbies would include drawing, reading, writing short-stories, and singing. My favorite music would probably be of the alternative genre (Gorillaz for example).

Thank you for the kindhearted welcome.

Welcome from a fellow Michigander! So what sorts of things do you read then? I used to read a lot of fantasy, but these days I find myself reading a lot of political stuff and urban planning/design stuff. I kinda want to get back into fantasy, as I still enjoy good examples from the genre, but then, I enjoy the stuff I read now, too (also, I don't have the attention span to read long-form stuff anymore).

Dont call yourself a sad newbie! we are glad to have you here!

My choice of reading genre changes from time to time-- one day it'll be fantasy... the next, non-fiction or something like that. :P I usually read based on the suggestions others give me...

And thank you.