Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do diaper lovers think of teen/adult babies

tbmoney

Default What do diaper lovers think of teen/adult babies

For someone who is strictly a diaper lover, only likes and wears diapers, what do you all think of teen/adult babies? What is your perception of them, just curious to know
    Thanks

I can't wait to see some of the responses to this, I've always wondered the same thing myself.

I don't really care its there thing, were all a little weird in are own ways.

I guess I'm really into the paraphernalia and less into the regression...more about the tangibility than the fantasy.

Sissy stuff is kinda cool, I think there's so much cooler stuff for AB/DL that is more female oriented (like girls' Goodnites) than boy oriented, but it's not something that I think I would ever try (dresses, etc...)

I'm not strictly a DL in the sense that all my fantasies revolve around diapers, it's just the majority of the time that's the case. I think I would prefer to be AB if I could, just completely letting go sounds like fun but I would want a caretaker if I was going to do that, probably because I'm a purist and would really want to go all out. :P I think it's really cool if you can completely let go and totally regress, but only if the environment around me is suited for it...for now, I'm good being padded with a pacifier.

On a personal level, I have never met an AB or a DL for that matter, but I don't think there would be any
    major personality differences between the two.

Everybody has their own thing, right?

I can't say that I understand any of it. The hetero guy playing sissy, the teen or adult playing baby, or me for some strange reason wanting to wear a diaper.

I assume it is a confusing compultion no matter the side of the fence you view it from.

I dont understand what the draw is personally And find it strange/ weird but Im really not in a position to be saying that since I like to wear diapers and that is just as bad lol

Obviously I dont have a problem with people liking it, and it doesnt make me want to talk someone else because of it or make them anyless of a person. Although it does annoy me when an AB starts using baby talk on chat or fourms- Im not referring to adisc at all on this one.

Like pldc say everyone has there own thing, Im pretty much fine withit as long as they dont try to press their ideas on me (has happened)

Havnt seen any of those behaviors on adisc, just pointing that out before people start geting all wound up. Its something Iv found from other sites.

I, myself am not an AB, don't let my name fool you. I'm more or less strictly DL. I find that *Bs are an interesting folk. I admire their will to go as far as making their whole private lives a baby life - its a passion to shoot for. Maybe I'm just the pessimist here, but when I look at myself and see that I like to wear diapers, I sometimes think that I'm wasting diapers that someone else could put to good use, not to mention someone else actually needs these diapers, but thats a whole different cookie.

Being a DL, as I'm sure most are aware, I really only like to wear diapers, use them to my discretion, and get off in them. Sometimes I wish I were an AB, but I just don't see myself being into that sorta thing as passionately as some others might - I sometimes even get scared of the thought of my life taking a huge turn into an infantile life (I'm scared of change - yeah I'm human :P).

All in all, I don't mind ABs, I'd rather not have them pressing their lifestyle up against mine (I mean that in the sense that I get a whole bunch of IMs where the first thing said is along the lines of "hey baby need a change?"). But its not like I can't be in the same room as an AB, in fact I've often thought that it would be really cool to be "Daddy" or "Big Bro" to someone, but not to play innocent baby.

tbmoney

I am liking what everybody has to say, I myself am a Tb/Ab...Im 19....not exactly adult, not exactly teen lol, but I am more of a toddler, kiddish type of ab/tb....I like to be myself most of the time, but when I need to regress it makes me feel good because it helps replace the childhood I didnt really get to have, it feels like a great feeling, the problem I have is though I dont have all of the baby/toddler/ accesories that I want like onesies, rompers, toys, etc, I only have diapers,(which I only have one goodnite left-----bummer---gta buy some more), a pacifier (which is orange and yellow and I consider it to be girly, and when I am in AB mode, i am strictly boy) ( I have been curious of the LG/Sissy lifestyle and am willing to try it one day, just havent yet), and 2 backpacks of spiderman and batman. I wish I had more, but I plan to save for when I am older and have more of a childish like lifestyle, not all of the time just times when I need to kickback and relax. Hopefully I will meet friends in person so I can have a buddy but that day hasnt yet come for me yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdljosh View Post
    I, myself am not an AB, don't let my name fool you. I'm more or less strictly DL. I find that *Bs are an interesting folk. I admire their will to go as far as making their whole private lives a baby life - its a passion to shoot for.
    ...whole private life? I think you are getting that idea from the sites where people talk about living an *B lifestyle nearly constantly. However, that really isn't the case for most ABs. I am an AB, but AB certainly doesn't consume my life outside of school. I enjoy playing piano, taking photos, reading, and biking. I also spend a fair amount of time studying. All AB means for me is that I enjoy unwinding at the end of the day with a pacifier and my blankie. Perhaps, if I'm feeling particularly stressed, I'll put on my sleeper or use a bottle/sippy cup.

Quote Originally Posted by abdljosh
    All in all, I don't mind ABs, I'd rather not have them pressing their lifestyle up against mine (I mean that in the sense that I get a whole bunch of IMs where the first thing said is along the lines of "hey baby need a change?"). But its not like I can't be in the same room as an AB, in fact I've often thought that it would be really cool to be "Daddy" or "Big Bro" to someone, but not to play innocent baby.
    The whole "need a change?" thing tends to be prevalent among both ABs and DLs on sites with lower standards than ADISC. If you do get someone PMing you with those types of messages here, report it to the mods, so they can take care of it.

Seems that I'm aligned pretty closely with most here. I'm mainly a DL. I love wearing a diaper and going about my daily activities. The most AB/regression I do is wearing footie pajamas, and curling up and watching a movie (sometimes my thumb ventures its way into my mouth). Although I'm not much into/understand it, I am in no way disgusted by it. We are all weird in our own right. It's good to be weird.