Thread: Hi, new from Quebec City

Default Hi, new from Quebec City

Hello everyone,

37 yo DL here now living in Quebec City, used to be located in Ottawa for about 10 years and moved back here last year. I prefer disposables and mostly wear on business trips at the hotel.

Hi patquebec,

Welcome to Adisc

Good job of taking the first step to becoming a established member of the community and posting an introduction. Quebec is in the French-speaking part of Canada, is that right? Do you speak French yourself? I myself only speak English and a smattering of Welsh, but we have many members on here who are proficient in other languages as well, including some French-Canadians.

Anyway, outside of wearing diapers what kind of things are you interested in? You say you wear a lot on business trips - what kind of work do you do? Do you get to go on a lot of business trips, and do they ever take you anywhere exciting? I would love to have a job which enabled me to travel, but as yet I haven't figured out anything that would suit my skills, apart from jobs which require living and working out of the country rather than getting to go on occasional trips.

Outside of your work life, what kind of things do you like to do in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies, interests or passions? Do you like sports, and if so do you have a favourite? It would be great for you to share more about the kind of things you enjoy, and will hopefully help you to identify some like-minded individuals within the community, or for them to identify you, which is great for forming friendships.

Anyway, enjoy using the forums, and I look forward to hearing more from you

Welcome to ADISC!