Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Humiliation - Arrested in diapers?

Default Humiliation - Arrested in diapers?

Alright anyone been arrested when wearing a diaper? I'd be afraid of the cop or guard would be cracking up while I'm already probably in tears or traumatized.

I'm just curious, shit happens.

What are your thoughts on it or experience(s)?
    Last edited by LittlePony; 18-Apr-2011 at 11:47.

Harumaru

Easy way to avoid it - don't break the law in the first place.

True, Not breaking the law is the easiest way to avoid the issue!
    If you were arrested though i'm sure that they would have to treat you with respect and not laugh at you because for all they know you have a medical issue that they shouldn't be laughing at.

Quote Originally Posted by LittlePony View Post
    Alright anyone been arrested when wearing a diaper? I'd be afraid of the cop or guard would be cracking up while I'm already probably in tears or traumatized.

I'm just curious, shit happens.

What are your thoughts on it or experience(s)?
    I've never been arrested, but I have told of my experience being searched by Canadian Customs while on my way to a diaper party with a carload of diaper and ABDL stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turtlepins

I've never been arrested, and "shit" doesn't happen if you stay within the lines. The lines are our friends! (Obey the law and you need not fear being arrested.) The only people you need to be afraid of being unprofessional about discovering someone in diapers is our "professional" (sarcasm) airport security people. I have been embarrassed by them. Remember! Stay within the lines! The lines are our friends!

Never been arrested but have been pulled over and searched more than one time while diapered. To be honest it was the most exciting thing I've ever had to do. The cop patted me down and it was so exciting. The last time I got pulled over was a bit scary because it was the first time I had been pulled over with my gun on my side(I have a concealed weapons license) and I had my shotgun in the Jeep with me. I was heading back from a weekend camping trip and 4x4 ride. I had smashed my driver side tail light and thats why he pulled me over. Cop was vary nice and actually was vary interested in my guns and my modified Jeep. He didn't even react to the diaper when he patted me down for his safety.

As many people as the law enforcement deals with theirs no dought they see people wearing. If they are professional they shouldn't react to them and do there job just like your a regular person.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlepins View Post
    I've never been arrested, and "shit" doesn't happen if you stay within the lines. The lines are our friends! (Obey the law and you need not fear being arrested.) The only people you need to be afraid of being unprofessional about discovering someone in diapers is our "professional" (sarcasm) airport security people. I have been embarrassed by them. Remember! Stay within the lines! The lines are our friends!
    That is such a lie it's not even funny. Put a gay pride sticker on your car, or just show up to the international border between the US and Canada, especially coming into the US. Drive a dilapidated van through a nice neighborhood. Apparently driving a rusty 1992 Astro Van through the Ford Homes neighborhood of Dearborn, Michigan is sufficient cause to be pulled over and have a full search of the van done, as well as have our records ran for warrants. Happily we're law-abiding citizens and there was nothing in the van except for an ice scraper and a jug of coolant, but we had done nothing illegal in the first place. The officer straight out told us he was pulling over because my van looked "out of place here."

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    That is such a lie it's not even funny. Put a gay pride sticker on your car, or just show up to the international border between the US and Canada, especially coming into the US. Drive a dilapidated van through a nice neighborhood. Apparently driving a rusty 1992 Astro Van through the Ford Homes neighborhood of Dearborn, Michigan is sufficient cause to be pulled over and have a full search of the van done, as well as have our records ran for warrants. Happily we're law-abiding citizens and there was nothing in the van except for an ice scraper and a jug of coolant, but we had done nothing illegal in the first place. The officer straight out told us he was pulling over because my van looked "out of place here."

they did that to you because they were profiling you

There's a big difference between being pulled over and actually being arrested, just for the record.

I was arrested once... well technically I wasn't. I was really drunk one night and I was taking a walk with my drunk cousin. She fell over and so did I right there on the sidewalk right next to the alleyway with a hidden cop car. I was thrown in the drunk tank for the entire night until I was released at 7:30 the following morning. Looking back I wish I was wearing diaper - by the time we made it to the station, I had to go pee so bad, I was amazed that I was actually able to hold it because I once I was able to go I was literally standing at the toilet (while everyone was watching, mind you) for a good 10 minutes just letting it go. I was actually given sympathy from my fellow drunks (and they thought they had to go :P)

Oh the memories