Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: has anyone ever caught you wearing?

Default has anyone ever caught you wearing?

One time I was wearing around town and just walking, I was being a little daring and wearing a bambino classico. I thought I was descreet, but I wasn't paying attention. So anyways I was walking down the street and saw this cute girl and she was eyeing me from across the street. She said hello, so I walked over there to say hi. Not realizing that the front part of the diaper was showing and you could see the phrase "baby" on it also. So we flirted for about a minute. All of sudden she looked down and said "aren't you too old be wearing diapers?". I kind of studdered, she laughed in a snaughty fashion and walked away. I was so embaressed, now I'm wondering if anyone else had any experiance like this?

I've never actually been caught wearing but have had a few close calls. I have been patted on the bum before while wearing a diaper and am sure that the person must have felt something strange but never said anything. I've also had the back showing a few times but don't think anyone has ever noticed!

I have however had my stash discovered before

Quote Originally Posted by crazy thing View Post
    I've never actually been caught wearing but have had a few close calls. I have been patted on the bum before while wearing a diaper and am sure that the person must have felt something strange but never said anything. I've also had the back showing a few times but don't think anyone has ever noticed!

I have however had my stash discovered before
    Same thing with me, I'm almost 100% sure someone has felt it on my butt, that's why I'm scared to hang with my friends with them on. But I've never been fought wearing them, but one time I left a diaper in my bathroom, and well my friend saw it and my older brother, but they really didn't say anything about it. Actually I they eventually forgot about it.

Butterfly Mage

I got caught by my best friend in middle school. He sorta pretended the incident never happened and didn't shame me to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BBalljustin View Post
    Same thing with me, I'm almost 100% sure someone has felt it on my butt, that's why I'm scared to hang with my friends with them on.
    Your friends have a habit of feeling your butt??

I don't think I have, though there have been a few close calls.

Well, not really. I mean, I'm sure someone has probably noticed them before, but never said anything. I've never been too worried about anyone finding out about it. Not that I don't try to hide it, but if someone found out I wouldn't lie to them. :/

During our first few months of dating I came clean to my girlfriend, so it wouldn't be awkward the one day that she found out on her own. I'm not good at explaining things under pressure so I'd probably sound like an idiot otherwise. Hehehe.

c:

The more I look back on it, I'm thinking my former roommate knew I wore, but probably never actually saw me wearing.

I would keep a bag of Depends in the closet of my room. My roommate and I were good friends, so laying down strict rules on space didn't ever come up. One day, I came home and my closet door (it was a walk-in) was slightly open and later, I saw him wearing one of my dress shirts. He said he needed it for an interview, but forgot to ask me earlier.

Since the bag wasn't really hidden and, let's face it, it's only human to look around a little when you're in a new locale, he probably saw and had an inkling his roommate wore. Still, he's a good guy and never brought it up. I think even if he was sure, my secret identity would be safe with him. :P

I've never really been caught wearing. I have been spotted as wearing by friends that already know about me being an ABDL. I have one friend that, if I decide to wear on a night when we get together, will usually comment about me being padded.

Meh my folks already know that i've worn them around the house before but i keep it pretty discreet.. I'm not sure my sister knows but i'm thinkin jus one of these time's ill jus sit on the computer in my room with jus a t shirt and a diaper on before she walks in so she gets that memo while i quickly hide it ^.^' could care less if anyone in the family knows anymore