Thread: Hello ADISC community

Thumbs down Hello ADISC community

I am Vague, and im new to the whole forum concept. I'm 22, im a male, and i live in the United States. Mostly my interests revolve around video games(mostly just 4 games i'm addicted to), endtime prophesies, reading, driving and playing pool.

I'm Both a AB/Dl. I have been since the last year of middle school, when my first girl friend changed mr into my first diaper of my teenage life. I mostly like moding diapers, so far depends by far is my favorit when modified then bambinos, abriform,abunivers. Other then that im the usual AB/Dl i guess expt i do have my Mr.Zebra who wants to be geraff.

Guessing thats it, right? if not just post what you would like to know.

What do you mean by modifying them? What exactly do you do to a Depends to make it better than a Bambino? (THis might change the very fabric of time and END THE WORLD D: )

You have a zebra that wants to be a giraffe? O_o Uh... I don't even think there's a name for that. XD

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    You have a zebra that wants to be a giraffe? O_o Uh... I don't even think there's a name for that. XD
    Of course there's a name for it, it's a transpecies!

Thank you for the welcome Zephy and lilbabygirl, also thanks to you Supersam 1223 for the punch line (transpecies). Also i'll try to post of picture of the modified Depends one's i find out how to post pics(do i need to have a special levelto post pics) Then you can see the superawsome upgread, andthen if any ones intrested i'll post up some simple instructions on how to make um superawsome. I might of exaggerated a little tinny itty widdy zidy bit compering them to a bambino, but then again there superawsome.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by vagueimpression View Post
    thanks to you Supersam 1223 for the punch line (transpecies).
    It is my pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by vagueimpression View Post
    Also i'll try to post of picture of the modified Depends one's i find out how to post pics(do i need to have a special levelto post pics)
    I'm not sure if you need to be a certain level to upload pictures to the gallery (someone else'll have to help with that one), but you can't upload pictures at the moment because Moo took it down to work on some bugs with it, it will be back up sooner or later though.