Thread: Hello :)

Smile Hello :)

Hi my name is John and i'm currently at the age of 15, I have been a DL for a very long time (atleast Starting at about 5-6 years of age?) and sometime's I can act babyish in my own time ...
    It's kinda nice seeing a website like this accepting Teens in the community since I felt like I can't really communicate with other teen DL/Baby like me since most of the other sites are mostly for the mature age....

But I'm happy to be here and I hope to talk to you guys/girls in the forum ^_^

Hey, welcome to the forums!

What are your interests other than diapers???

Luton? My god - someone near me!
    Thankfully due to age difference we don't know each other ;-)

(atleast Starting at about 5-6 years of age?)
    I think that's the experience of a lot of people - we "knew" from a young age (once we'd aged past our ideal age play age, I suppose)

Welcome to the site, see you around.

Welcome to the community! Yes, that is an issue that many of us have, we have known for a while that we have liked diapers and now we take action towards that. ^_^ Well good for you and welcome. So what are your other interests?

Well... Besides liking diapers
    I mostly go on Facebook (OFC), Watching YouTube, Gaming ( as would any Teen would do), meeting up with my friends and on the current moment fixing my bike :P