Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi My name is Josh, I am 21 years old from Minnesota. I have been interested in diapers i guess my whole life, Half of me wants to get rid of it the other half says screw it and just live life. Besides Diapers (goodnites) I am a Fire buff basically interested in photography of fire department related stuff, scenes, stations, Appatatus....ETC..... I am looking for other minnesota people on here. just to talk to, I dont have any friends really looking to make some if I can, im not really looking for people i cannot talk to in person aka... other states, countries, and planets. well if you wanna know more just ask i would be more then happy to go through entire life with you.

Hi Josh - welcome to the site! First off, you're not alone in your feelings around diapers, it's a very common dilemma within ABDL!

I'm afraid I'm not from minnesota, but I would be happy to be your friend if you decide you want overseas contact!