Thread: Umm hi

Default Umm hi

Hi I'm lostsouls. Ive been lurking here as a guest for about 2 weeks and then I got a little message saying "To view the forum again, please join" so I did. I was got interested in diapers about a year and a half ago, but havn't exactly had the opportunity to try them since the nearest store that sells diapers is 6 miles away =( So all Ive been doing is thinking about what they feel like and all that. I

Hi! Welcome to the forum. 6 miles away? That is quite a walk, let me tell you.
    Hope you can find a way to get some a little bit closer.

This is a copy of someone else's intro. You are moderated until you take the time to post a decent intro of your own.

I am fairly unimpressed with this too. It reminds me of the last time I saw someone do this.

My advice in applies to you too...

Hello ghost45 and welcome to the site. I hope you will take the time to add to your intro so we can get to know you better. I'm intrigued by your sig, ghost followed by lostsouls. Have you read Lost Souls by Poppy Bright by any chance. It's one of my favorite books. I'm both a writer and a reader. Are you?

OMG LOL, I mean it's bad enough you just copied and pasted somebody elses' intro..... the least you could do is REMOVE THEIR NAME!!!