Thread: Tough Enough

Default Tough Enough

So is anyone watching Tough Enough?

So far its pretty ok, Stone Cold is amazing in it. Best bit so far was in episode one when ariane is asked what her favourite match was, Stones Cold was great there.

I was suprised to see Matt go, but he really did mess up at the end. The look on his face when he was told he had to go was almost heart breaking. But then again he is a nine year vet and he should really know that you have to take every shot you get.

At the moment i think it will either be Jeremiah or Luke who wins. I say rimah could get a developmental out of it, along with Eric and Andy. They have a look to them, well we will see what they are like this week.

Actually thats one thing, in past seasons i felt you got more aquainted with the talent, but this season, i dont know i cant really tell how good they are in the ring. Ahh we will see as the show progress's i guess

I might watch it, I watched the first episode. It seemed ok. But I think im just turned off to it because I don't want it to be a let down like WWE is good at being. I'll probably only be watching it if I catch it while its on or i'm bored and I find it on demand.

Haven't watched it yet, but I'd like to check it out at some point. Exams and projects harshing on tv time. But yeah, heard Stone Cold was pretty sweet in it. Not the biggest fan of reality tv, but still something I'd give a shot.

Pretty sure the trainers are Stone Cold Steve Austin, Trish Stratus, Booker T and Bill Demott.