Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Pagan

Smile I'm Pagan

So, I'm Pagan. I'd like to be idealistic for a moment and assume that, given the nature of this site and thus the people on it, that we're all open-minded here.

I always get this question at some point, so let's cut to the chase. No I'm not satanic, nor anarchist, nor do I cast spells that make people die or fall in love. Basically, I'm not a genie. (If only.)

I just wanted to see if there are any other Pagans out there. Maybe offer to do a simple tarot drawing. Share thoughts, etc. Lemme know.

Butterfly Mage

Hail and welcome I am a Wiccan. Paganism is one of the fastest growing religions in America. And what's not to like about affirming life, peace, and human dignity? My Wicca circle is also affiliated with the Unitarians, who believe many of the spiritual concepts espoused by Wicca.

Hey Im Pagan as well. nice to see more of this.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    YouTube - She's a witch!
    Adisc is being over run by pagans and heathens! Burn them like Ye Ole Salem!
    Uh... you're joking, right? Firstly, everyone knows us witches are inflammable. Secondly, it'd be Olde, not Ole. Ole is a Spanish word.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    What does UU mean? I'm unfamiliar with this new age texting language.

UU means Unitarian Universalism. It's a fellowship of people searching truth without dogma or creeds.

I used to identify as an Eclectic Pagan, and then later as a UU, but now I just see myself as a humanist. I really like both of those paths, though. They're interesting, and most people I know that follow them are very pleasant.

Butterfly Mage

The Seven UU Principles match up well to the Wiccan Rede.

Do you slaughter cows and burn their entrails on the altar to Jupiter?

Butterfly Mage

LazyAB: The actual term for the modern nature-centred religions is "neopagan" since nobody in Wicca or Druidism practices human or animal sacrifices.