Thread: Baby Boy

Default Baby Boy

I am pretty new here. Has anyone ever been in an adult breastfeeding relationship? I had a girlfriend who loved it when I sucked her breasts. It was great for both of us.

Welcome to the site. I'll tell you now. Were not a site that involves any thing like that. I mean, we've got kids as young as 13 on here. If your goig to do an introduction tell us what you like about diapers and your non-*b/dl hobbies

Quote Originally Posted by bbyy View Post
    I am pretty new here.
    Unfortunately, based on your posts so far, it does not seem likely that you will fit in here. You see, ADISC is a support community, not a typical fetish site. As a result, threads need to be kept PG-13, which would means discussions on breast-feeding and dominatrix experiences would toe the line. Therefore, you might want to look for an 18+ site, such as DailyDiapers, to discuss those sort of things.

However, if you want, you can still fit in here and participate on the forums. It's just a matter of keeping things in good taste, avoiding graphic topics, and following the rules. The first step to fitting in here is usually sharing some of your non-*B/DL hobbies and interests.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 15-Apr-2011 at 23:57. Reason: wording fixed. :P