Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Size 7

Default Size 7

Okay, I've heard multiple people talk about the largest diaper size, size 7, but I can never seem to find them. I can understand that they're rare, since most kids are potty trained before they get that big, but I just want to ask all those who've found them where they bought them. If I can narrow it down to a pharmacy of some sort, I might have a better chance of getting them. Thanks in advance.

I'll help you with this one.
    Pampers Size 7, I have found at ToysRUs a few months ago.
    They aren't any bigger than Pampers Size 6, so I rule them out as "Waste-Of-Money".

I've also seen size 7 at Walmart, but they aren't always there. I don't know if that means people are buying them a lot or they just make room for more of another size since 7 doesn't sell enough.

I purchased a package of them about a year ago at a Walgreens, I believe. Google pharmacies or stores and look for pampers 7, thats what i did.

But yeah, as Balto said, they're the same size as a size 6.

are they at least more absorbent? what is the difference then?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    are they at least more absorbent? what is the difference then?
    I think it might be that the outer shell is a bit longer, but the tabs are not. I'm not 100% sure, though, as I cannot find the specific post right now.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 16-Apr-2011 at 00:21.

I read previously on the forum that size 7's are identical to size 6's in regards to absorbency. They're just about an inch longer lengthwise for taller toddlers.

They are 1.5in longer, and have .5 inch longer tabs then six's. Their not worth the extra looking and money.

I found size six at my local pharmacies and supermarkets and whatnot. I weigh about 135 last time I checked. Would the size six fit me?

I have used one kind of pampers size 7, and they were pretty close to what I use now, Libero size 7. And I weigh about the same as you, Natsu, ans they fit me well...

The reason why I don't use the Pampers any more, is that compared to the Libero diapers, they are less thick, and they feel much better.

I have actually seen that there are size 7 diapers even in the closest and smallest stores near me...