Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hows it going everyone? I do have a name, but I don't like to say it, so let's just go by calling me what my forum username is.

I found this site a long time ago and never got up the courage to introduce myself. I'm here for just casual talking, and i'm not interested in much else, I have my own lovely AB girl who I take care of and pamper as much as a loving Daddy can.

I'm also into video games, they take up a significant part of my life, as well as listening to music and just being an all around arrogant prick.

Hey turtlepower welcome ! , I know how you feel about not wanting to say your real name or taking a while to introduce your self, the important thing is you are here now so welcome and feel free to browser around the forum if you need help don't be afraid to ask for it. There are many people just like you and I think this is a great place to talk with them.