Thread: New here

Default New here

Hey, I've been lurking this site for tips until I registered, which let me lurk for a whole month until now.
    So now here's my introduction.

I think I'm an ABDL, but I'm not 100% sure. I mean, I love diapers (it's been like that for me for the past 5 years), and I love acting babyish, but I have no mommy or daddy at the moment.

Besides that, I'm a bit of a gamer (still loving the new Pokemon).

Hopefully I'll become more active when I find the time, but I love the tips this community gives, and I love how the community treats each other. I hope one day to give back to this community.

Hi clldlg,

I still play Pokémon once in a while, but not as much as I used too (I have white, but I haven't tried it yet ><). It's a deceptively deep and deathly addictive game, that's for sure.

To be blunt, the vast majority of us don't have a mommy or a daddy, and appart from potentially a few isolated times most of us won't in the future - so it's certainly not a requirement, from what you described you seem to fit nicely in the definition of an ABDL. Not that you need to be one to be a valuable member of this site, though ^^.

I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed what you've read thus far, and I'm sure you'll be a good contributor if you get the chance

Ha nice to see new people standing up. you chose a good site to start out with. we all gone from the same thing your going frow and I'm shoer you'll figure it out. being a AB or a DL can be a lout of fun. and I love Pokemon too. I don't watch the show any moor but the games are too much fun.