Thread: Another newby here

Default Another newby here

Hello everybody!
    My name is Dennis, I am 35 years old, I have been an AB my whole life. I remember liking and being fascinated with diapers since I was 3 and 4 years old.
    I am on this site to learn more about this lifestyle and make some friends. I am on some other sites with the same name.
    If you want, please send me a lil note. It would be nice to hear from you.
    Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by needamommy View Post
    Hello everybody!
    My name is Dennis, I am 35 years old, I have been an AB my whole life. I remember liking and being fascinated with diapers since I was 3 and 4 years old.
    I am on this site to learn more about this lifestyle and make some friends. I am on some other sites with the same name.
    If you want, please send me a lil note. It would be nice to hear from you.
    Dennis
    Hi Dennis,

Just two little heads-up I'd like to give you. First, ADISC is not a dating site, which is why it might be a good idea to change your username (which you can do here), since your current name could leave others under the impression that you are here to find a mommy.

Secondly, you can't actually send private messages or visitor messages until you have become an established contributor (20 post + 1 week of membership) - this is an anti-spam measure.

In any case, I hope you'll enjoy your time here and that you'll learn more about the lifestyle,

~~Near