Thread: pacifier lover

Default pacifier lover

Hello I am Tim from germany. I am collecting pacifiers and I love pacifiers with round nipples. I also like NUK and MAM pacifiers. I love jerking when I am sucking a pacifier.

Hello Tim,

Welcome to adisc

I also collect pacifiers! How many do you have? I think I have somewhere around 270. It seems that you are able to get lots of pacifier brands which I cannot find in the UK over in Germany, I quite often order German pacifiers (or schnullers I should say) I cannot find in the UK from, but as you can imagine the postage and packaging can be rather expensive. My favourite pacifier brand is also MAM, have you tried the new Mam perfect? I must say that I don't really like Nuk as a brand so much; their shields are too small and not a comfortable shape for me. I must be one of the only people on here who feels that way though, almost everybody else seems to love NUK pacifiers.

Anyway, outside of collecting pacifiers, what kind of things are you interested in? Do you have any interesting hobbies or passions, or collect anything outside of pacifiers? Your introduction thread is a great place to tell us about your real life interests as well as what brought you here, and could be a good place to meet others with similar interests to your own. You have already found me (I like to think of myself as adisc's resident pacifier expert!), but unfortunately not everybody here is quite as excited by pacifiers as I am, so they may need you to tell them a little more about you as a person to help them connect with you.

I understand that writing an introduction, and knowing what to say, can be a little tricky. Luckily, one of our staff members, SPDDan, has written a really useful 'cheat sheet' which might help you to write a bit more about yourself here so that we can get to know you beyond your interest in pacifiers. You can find it here:

Finally, I'm not 100% sure what you were referring to in the last sentence of your introduction, but do be aware that this is a support site, and not a fetish site. We welcome members from age 13, and as such we try to keep all content as PG-13. Discussion of a sexual nature is generally not appropriate here, unless it is necessary for somebody to find or offer support to/from other members, and in those cases it should be discussed tastefully. So just a heads up that if there is a sexual aspect to using pacifiers for you, it would be better not to discuss it here, and instead stick to more general aspects of liking pacifiers, such as favourite brands etc.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing more from you!

Quote Originally Posted by nuckelimmund View Post
    Hello I am Tim from germany. I am collecting pacifiers and I love pacifiers with round nipples. I also like NUK and MAM pacifiers. I love jerking when I am sucking a pacifier.
    Heya Tim, welcome to ADISC! ^_^

I'll start of by saying... What a "bold" introduction you've got there!

I don't want to be redundant, and Jess has already said what I was going to say, in better terms that I would have probably been able to phraze it, I might add.

If you don't mind, I have a couple of getting-to-know-you questions. =)
    There's no pressure to answer, I'm just trying to help give you some ideas of what to say. (I'll give my own answers to the questions also.)

What kind of music do you like?
    Me: Techno, oldies, some rap, solo acoustic guitar, and any music from other genres that shows talent.

Do you own any video game consoles? If so, what kind of games do you like?
    Me: I have an Xbox 360, and I play CoD and other first-person shooters, RPS like Fallout and Borderlands, RPG, and RTS games.

Do you play any instruments?
    Me: Guitar and techno.

What's your favorite snackfood?
    Me: Snyder's Buffalo Wing Pretzel Bits. ^_^

Hobbies are reading and biking, I like nearly all music styles but not Techno or HipHop. I don't like fastfood and video games.

I have 50-60 pacifiers, but don't use them all. I use only 5-10. The others are too old for using, I don't can buy them if they are damaged.

I have no sexual interests in this forum, I only wants to tell the truth about my interests in pacifiers.