Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: America is awesome

Default America is awesome

Our tits are big and our dicks are long. And what do we do on our country's birthday? We blow shit up. We are a war hungry people whose national anthem was written about a battle. We're fat as hell, pollute the most and have all the nukes. Yesterday whilst listening to Rush Limbaugh, I gazed up at an American flag and literally cried. America pretty much invented everything, the internet, cars, and buffalo. Now that you've heard what I love about America, why do you love America ADISC? okay, go.

because I live here... (inside, I want to leave this crappy country. But im stuck here..)

Yesterday whilst listening to Rush Limbaugh, I gazed up at an American flag and literally cried
    I literally want to see that man impaled and eaten by a pack of ravenous dogs alive.

You're all traitors, the whole lot of you. Maybe You're just not manly enough to satisfy lady liberty. viva el Rushbo

Seriously, look at that guy. **** yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Dethklok_still_rules View Post
    You're all traitors, the whole lot of you. Maybe You're just not manly enough to satisfy lady liberty. viva el Rushbo

Seriously, look at that guy. **** yeah!

I see through your clever ruse good sir!

Dethklok, I ever tell you how much you're awesome? haha. You always cheer me up.

*will be enjoying eating brats, swimming in pools occupied by 20 year old blonds, blowing shit up in my backyard, and at the end of the day, take a 10 hour trip up to Vermont and spend the weekend hunting deer with my redneck family -- me, my father, and my uncle. *

God Bless the United States of America!! Happy 4th of July to you all!!

Well, time to go wire about a hundred M80's together on a beach for tomorrow =D

Pfft! The best concoction me and my dad has come up with?

4x M80s
    20x Firecrackers
    2x Roman Candles
    1 pt. Gasoline

strap it all together uptop on an isolated dead tree in our VT property's vast backyard, and watch the bonfire from 20 feet away.

Yes, we're far away from any brush, trees, the cabin, etc. Imagine a large grassland, with a large, dead tree. Yeah, that. It's perfectly safe, and fun to watch at midnight. Miles away from humanity.